Australian screenshots

S301_20140118_0002.jpg

DD 560 is lit up by the first rays of sun on a warm morning.

Zec

Cooma-Bombala
Never got a response from the so called help desk why I can't upload
So I've put it on a stick, going into town tomorrow and will try to do it with NBN
See if this works

Cheers,
Patchy
Yeah it is called the helpdesk for a reason Patchy but obviously they havn't worked out what that word means yet mate. Pathetic if you ask me but i hope you can get it out there so folks can admire the amount of work you have put into it.
Cheers Mick.

Well if your problem is sitting in the new dudes in tray when he gets the job and he is reading this now PLEASE FIX PATCHYS PROBLEM NOW :hehe:.
Cheers Mick.;)

Patchy, you can also upload to sites other than the download station

YEEE OUUUUUCH my eyes!. Does that company have to use white text on black backgrounds - that includes the so called "download station"?
The Helpdesk is asking for help! :hehe:

Patchy, have a look at the third requirement that I've highlighted:
Efficient in answering customer questions directly and in a timely manner

Patchy, did you make sure it was a secure public internet that needs some sort of password? But I thought most public internet outlets aren't as secure.

Also, if you couldn't upload it to the download station, their are other sites available that you can upload to.

PS-1: Now I wonder what a re-opened Cooma Station would like today with the Skitube using it's cog railway to Cooma, and normal railway to Canberra to join on with the current railway??
EG: http://goo.gl/maps/p2vo0 (Change to Satellite view)

PS-2: Oops, I've forgotton - oh yeah, does anyone know if the Skitube can operate without it's cog part on flatter ground?

Last edited:
Two P class's on a small freight perform a crew change at Woroona

Hi Tom, long time no see :)! Nice work on those container wagons! Hows is the L class project going?

Dave/Pete - Thanks heaps for all the recent CityRail sets, great to finally have the complete fleet in Trainz now! :Y:

Patchy - Can't wait to give the Bombala line a go! :D

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks Matt! Progress is slow on the L's, having some trouble animating the fans correctly (more so getting the script to work properly, so they come on under load rather than always running, and the dynamic brake fans come on only when the dynamic brake is being used) and also I think Aaron wants to do more work on the bogies to finish them off. This is how it's looking at the moment, just have to fix up the cab view, put a crew in and set up the auto numbering.
6903b4cf0cf66a54f8d3491cf11f15af.jpg

Downloaded Georgetown to Tarin Rocks into TS12 HF4, and this is just stupid what N3V have been doing.

I think if their going to obsolete an old tree for a speed tree it should be done with the same dimensions, not replace a single tree with a group tree or a single tree with a different axis or size.

Cheers.

Hi Azervich,

Try downloading the Oxford to Queens TS12 version off the DLS. It fixes some of those issues by removing a all of those trees. Hopefully there are a few extra updates that you will enjoy.

Kuid: 1970:[FONT=Verdana, Arial]100160 & Kuid: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]1970:100161[/FONT][/FONT]

Regards

Axe

Thanks Matt! Progress is slow on the L's, having some trouble animating the fans correctly (more so getting the script to work properly, so they come on under load rather than always running, and the dynamic brake fans come on only when the dynamic brake is being used) and also I think Aaron wants to do more work on the bogies to finish them off. This is how it's looking at the moment, just have to fix up the cab view, put a crew in and set up the auto numbering.

Looking great so far Tom, hopefully you'll get those issues sorted out - can't wait to give them a go one day! :D

Cheers,

Matt

and also I think Aaron wants to do more work on the bogies to finish them off.
It's the sanders I'm stuck on, need more photos of different angles, front, back, top, bottom (camera under it and shoot).

Most of my time has been on Gate crossings and the P Class projects, just need LOD's and they can be uploaded.

For the fan I use 30 frames

Frame 0 - Rotation Z 0
Frame 14 - Rotation Z 168
Frame 15 - Rotation Z 180
Frame 16 - Rotation Z -168
Frame 30 - Rotation Z 0

Cheers.

Looks to me like it got loaded OK. It's sitting on the truck very well. :eek: Sorry, it was sitting there and couldn't resist. Hope everything worked out OK and it wasn't too expensive. Car problems can be a real pain in the pocket.
Regards
Glen

Looks to me like it got loaded OK. It's sitting on the truck very well. :eek: Sorry, it was sitting there and couldn't resist. Hope everything worked out OK and it wasn't too expensive. Car problems can be a real pain in the pocket.
Regards
Glen
$50 sensor, Had a spare, Couldn't be bothered replacing it in the pouring rain, It was a free tow
The old days it was points and plugs

Cheers,
Patchy

It's the sanders I'm stuck on, need more photos of different angles, front, back, top, bottom (camera under it and shoot).

Most of my time has been on Gate crossings and the P Class projects, just need LOD's and they can be uploaded.

For the fan I use 30 frames

Frame 0 - Rotation Z 0
Frame 14 - Rotation Z 168
Frame 15 - Rotation Z 180
Frame 16 - Rotation Z -168
Frame 30 - Rotation Z 0

Cheers.

Some photo's here of the L's if they are of any help: http://trainsaustralia.net/index.php/Locomotives/QRN-L-LZ-LQ-Class

If you need any more let me know and I'll see what I can find.

Cheers
David

Back