9738690376_a903617203_b.jpg
9738690366_eb1f31b92f_b.jpg

9738690218_300c77d380_b.jpg
9738690096_3e6b9f0c55_b.jpg

I'm up to Buckalong siding[great name]

Cheers,
Patchy

Wow patchy,

That is outstanding work mate! I love the textures and scenery, very indicative of the area.
Beautifully captured. :)
Keep up the great work.

Thought I'd give a train a go through the curves, it is easy to run away at speed through Bringo, the wagons are matruck's and getting looked over.
The real life scene:
ACN4170ACN4148Bringo28_04_13.jpg

Work in progress, taken at a slightly different angle at that location:
609b3e1bdb5ec8538c5156a6fe2693a4.jpg

Taken just west of Bringo:
661b797fc68ca06962e3e1bca94afe37.jpg

Cheers
David

Looks really good David, I need to get to work on those again along with the other ones i promised you mate. Although the real life wagons in your first pic look like they were made by CFCLA ?.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Yes you do need to finish and release the ore hoppers - then the dash 8 and then -----
Looks really good David, I need to get to work on those again along with the other ones i promised you mate. Although the real life wagons in your first pic look like they were made by CFCLA ?.

Yes you do need to finish and release the ore hoppers - then the dash 8 and then -----
LMAO yeah i know Dave i keep getting reminded of that LOL. No more projects till these are done i promise, But my Powder River Basin Project has to get started first.
Cheers Mick.
:)

Thanks Mick, it is starting to take shape!
These wagons were built in china, and are used for Mt Gibson Iron Ore trains is the Midwest.
They are bottom dump paired ore hoppers. Their class series is MHAF, AHCF, KHBF.
The ones in the screenshot which look similar to the real life wagons would be used on Gindalbie Ore trains.
Cheers
David

Here are a photos of the variations, these are all NG:

AHCF, these are the most common on Mt Gibson ore trains:
AHCF27000K.jpg

AHCF Pair:
AHCFPair.jpg

KHBF, these were for a company called Sinosteel, which owns Midwest Corporation. They were used for a short time before they decided to use trucks.
These at the moment are on lease to Mt Gibson.
KHBF26201L.jpg

The MHAF's were the first batch of ore cars to arrive in the Midwest, there is only 30 of these wagons. They are slighlty smaller than the AHCF's heightwise.
MHAF25912B.jpg

Cheers
David

Thanks for those David but whats the go with all this NG stuff i thought you were all basically SG over there in the West.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks for those David but whats the go with all this NG stuff i thought you were all basically SG over there in the West.
Cheers Mick.:)

Nope, where I am in Geraldton it is all NG. From Perth to Geraldton, then from Geraldton to Mullewa, and from Mullewa to Maya are all NG.
There is potential to go to SG in the future as all sleepers are DG concrete just sitting on the NG at the moment.

Cheers
David

There has been some good work over several railways and systems, my quiet period on these forums has been due to the need to move house. I have found a new place i sign the lease this week and hopefully soon back into full swing again. Keep up the good work guys.

Ghosty

Cheers Mick.
asmile.gif

Nope, WA is more narrow gauge than standard gauge even now, at least in the south west corner anyway - how else did Westrail hire QR's SX class suburban cars back in the 80's? ;)

Also, good to hear you found a place Ghosty. :D

Last edited:
Back