Auran's 'PB Tank Interior' and misc question

some_guy6900

I've been looking through the content manager, and I've seen a cab named "PB Tank Interior". I look at Auran's DLS items, but no PB Tank locomotive? where is the loco for this cab?

as for the misc. question, how do I pronounce "Auran"? I've been either pronouncing it (yur-in) or (oar-in)

That same Content Manager can also show the assets that are dependant on the "PB Tank Interior". Note that it is obsolete and is now "PB15 Tank Interior".
Don't worry too much about the pronunciation since that legal entity doesn't exist anymore.

That same Content Manager can also show the assets that are dependant on the "PB Tank Interior". Note that it is obsolete and is now "PB15 Tank Interior".
Don't worry too much about the pronunciation since that legal entity doesn't exist anymore.
I actually did use the “dependant assets” button, but it didnt have a tank locomotive.

as for Auran, I only need the pronunciation because if I refer to their assets, I’d like to pronounce it properly.

The PB tank loco interior was created for use on the Italian tank locos that were included in TRS2004 and based on the closest thing we had. Not sure anyone ever made a 'what if' PB15 tank though. The interior was beautifully updated to PBR in recent years by Brendan Dennish.

The PB tank loco interior was created for use on the Italian tank locos that were included in TRS2004 and based on the closest thing we had. Not sure anyone ever made a 'what if' PB15 tank though. The interior was beautifully updated to PBR in recent years by Brendan Dennish.
oh alright, maybe i can get TRS2004 and port them to TRS19 and then use the pbr interior by gdennish

oh alright, maybe i can get TRS2004 and port them to TRS19 and then use the pbr interior by gdennish
The program is pretty old too, dating back to late 2003. You might be able to find it online but you run the risk of this being a previously registered version, making the program inoperable. Your best bet is to forget about it.

I COULD try but I'm not sure. I own TRS2004 from the TCC collection, and it is currently running on a computer decently, but (Windows!!!) it can't connect to my Wi-Fi at all (this is Win7), so I'd have to burn it to a CDr. But honestly CM doesn't work at all, and like it'd just be for an interior so I don't think it's worth the hassle. You could maybe clone it and submit it as your own asset to use it, since it wouldn't have an update as your asset it could work. Don't quote me on that tho

Well no I could, but CM in 04 is acting weird for me, it lists just one asset (two? I can't remember), and even if it did work it'd be some work to fix it, it would have to be burnt onto a CD-R (I do have a stack of them so it's not an issue), rip that from the burnt disc onto my modern Mac, fix it in 22, then export it and then Google Drive. It would be more work, and honestly not worth it for a single 20 year old cab asset. Try looking into cloning the asset in your own install, maybe then you can use it

As far as I know it doesn't exist, if you look up "PB tank engine" you get stuff about tanks and ship parts, "PB tank locomotive" this thread, and "QR PB tank engine" the PB15. I guess the loco doesn't exist, and the cab is just a conversion of a PB15 interior

Sending the interior is technically a copyright violation. The asset is built into TRS2004 and its copyright belongs to N3V, since N3V now owns the Auran assets. It's a good thing the process failed.

Last edited:
Welp alright, some_guy6900 you got your answer, no I cannot and will not do that, and nobody who owns TRS2004 will. Sorry for thinking about doing it

Back