AURAN BEWARE!

Head Cyberman, "You will destroy 25,000,000 Cybermen with 4 Dalak's?"

Head Dalak, "We will destroy 25,000,000 Cybermen with 1 Dalak!!"

Hmmmmm, that couldn't be a PIRATE flag I spotted in that pic, could it Alan o_O

Cheers David

my god it is, i need to go to the doctor soon, i burned my eyes working in MS paint, making somthing to kill all mods admins and nutzozs (IE you and all like u dredd)...MUAHAHAHAHA....ow stop poking

"YOU WILL OBEY!" Driveable Dalek with 2 custom sounds 23216 polys on the DLS next week :D
exterminatelp1.jpg

What will it be called?

btbat

Let alister have it right up him as he diserves it, as corpral jones says in dads army they don't like it up em the do not like it up em.
Ross

Alan
is that the Australian school of eco-gnome-ics?? and which one is you??
or is that where the Australian skittle team practices and you get a strike if you hit the big gnome? !!

Steviez

Perhaps your asking the wrong person.

I'm not sure that Alan gnomes.

:D

"SEND ALL THE TRAINS IN TRAINZ TO SMASH THEM AND THEIR PLAN!"
"HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US! WE CAN MULTIPLY INTO BILLIONS OF EVIL ROBOTS!"

Then, all of a sudden, BOOM! All the trains disappear into oblivion!

"MUHAHAHAHAH! WE NOW RULE TRAINZ! AND THE DLS!"

Hmmmmm, that couldn't be a PIRATE flag I spotted in that pic, could it Alan o_O

Cheers David
Arrr, aye that it tis a pirate flag ye saw their matey.

The pirate flag hangs out from my PC to block the sunlight during late afternoons. As can be expected, we also have a few gnomes. The tallest gnome is Monty and he was named Monty as a tribute to the brilliant gnome scenes in the movie The Full Monty.

Note that none of the Trainz area is visible in that photo, it is mostly looking into the Fury programmer's area. The Trainz crew are still tucked away in the same corner of the building they were 6 years ago :) (which is the cooler part of the building (a good thing when in Brisbane) and even has something of a waterfront view)

David Walsh
Game Systems Programmer, Fury
+ Auran's resident expert on all things gnomes ;-P

Last edited:
The Dalek looks awesome!
Reminds me of watching Dr. Who on Saturdays as a kid!

I do think we need to bring up an old school heavy hitter by the name of JoshEH to bring forth the Cow Rocket to defeat this Dalek menace!

If you don't know the Cow Rocket, well, it's a cow.. that's fast. Like, the Neo of Bovines.
Moo!

Does everyone know that Doctor Who still comes on the Sci-Fi channel? I'm a big fan of Dr. Who, really nice dalek dreddman

Do you not get the brand new series out in the States then? The improvements in CGI are immense! No more baddies in latex suits, tin foil and bits of old radio - make way for the sleek, mean, evil baddies (who the Doctor thwarts, naturally).

EDIT: The BBC site is a little icky at the moment, but for those who haven't had the experience of the latest Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant Doctors, visit here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/.

Last edited:
I am laughing so hard I can barely type. The Daleks were one of my favorite sci-fi robot monsters when I was but a wee lad...brings back some great memories.:)

Back