Attention N3V Please read this.

clam1952

Welsh Narrow Gauge nut.
Please restore my full forum access, I am blocked from most posting in the important areas and the Maintenance of Way is only showing the gadget stuff, Can't post on my own threads! I have TC3 through to TS12, I have raised a ticket but so far nothing.....

I hope you get access to the Trainz Dev forum also, you deserve to be part of it. Good luck.

Please restore my full forum access, I am blocked from most posting in the important areas and the Maintenance of Way is only showing the gadget stuff, Can't post on my own threads! I have TC3 through to TS12, I have raised a ticket but so far nothing.....

I have the same problem. Looks like we are persona non grata.

I hope you get access to the Trainz Dev forum also, you deserve to be part of it. Good luck.

That I have got now but at the expense of virtually everywhere else! I've probably had it until after the weekend now.

Wouldn't be Trainz if something didn't go wrong ;)

Wonder if anyone else is also affected?

I only found out when I tried to reply to a post and got told I wasn't authorised!

I have this message for the past day. I was away for the forum for a couple of days and now I can't reach some areas to post.

Sounds like maybe when they added you to the Dev section they messed up your permissions elsewhere. Hopefully they will get this corrected quickly for you all. I a complete side note. Awesome industry Norfoldsouthern37 with the intermodal industry in American Intermodal. Finally got it all working on my North Baltimore intermodal yard and it is great. Wonderful addition to trainz.

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the mixup, mikeman hit the nail on the head there, when I created that new permission group it decided to block access to those other forums from that group. I've just been through all the forum permissions and adjusted a ton of them, can you please try again and let me know if you have the access again now.

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the mixup, mikeman hit the nail on the head there, when I created that new permission group it decided to block access to those other forums from that group. I've just been through all the forum permissions and adjusted a ton of them, can you please try again and let me know if you have the access again now.

All OK here now Spiffy thanks.

That will teach you to trade barbs with Chris Windwalkr :p.

Strange, from day one the DevForum opened, I was able to cruise everywhere in all the forums. On a few odd occasions when I tried to go to the TANE forum, only three forums were displayed in the list: Pioneer Council & TEG, DevForum and the Trainz: A New Era + Kickstarter forum. Pressing the "forum" button up top gave me the full list of forums again.

But since all is working now as it should, this above is all redundant now.

VinnyBarb

Back