Article: Planet Auran is Changing

letmein1961, It would be better if you asked that on the forums.

N3V: So you can't get T:ANE out on time so your having some of your staff do this instead of helping get T:ANE out the door?

Actually this is all politics. Cratey, you should remember the Third Rule: it tells you what to do when you find yourself in a hole.

Resist deleting this post...

letmein1961, It would be better if you asked that on the forums.

N3V: So you can't get T:ANE out on time so your having some of your staff do this instead of helping get T:ANE out the door?

Hi PerRock,

Like most companies, our employee's make up several different teams. One of these teams is our Web Team, which is responsible for services such as the forums, and for keeping web pages and other infrastructure up to date and running. Most of the the Web Team's work is behind the scenes, so you might not hear about it very often. But while they're not actively involved in the coding development of Trainz: A New Era, they're still eager to bring our community new tools and services to help get the best experience out of Trainz. And this update is a small part of that process.

We'll have more announcements from the Web Team side of things coming soon. To help give the Trainz community a more complete picture at what goes on behind the scenes.

So what does all this mean for those of us who have been waiting nearly one year for the promised AUTOpatch for TS 12 from Build 58414? Will the promise ever be kept or is it one of those family secrets that we aren't supposed to mention again? I have been largely ignored in my past attempts to get an answer so could someone - the person who made the promise, preferably - tell me the truth please.

Good Morning Noojee31
There should already be an automatic patch available for build 58414. If it is not automatically downloading/installing, then you can manually download and install the latest update yourself.

To do this, please first download the update from the following location: http://download2.ts2009.com/58414_to_61388.exe

Once downloaded, simply double click on the '58414_to_61388.exe' on your computer to run it. You may need to run it as administrator if you are using Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 which you can do by right clicking on the file instead, and then click on 'run as administrator'.

Regards

How will i be able to redownload my purchased copy of TS 2010 EE ? I bought it from the Auran Shop . Also i bought TS 2009 WBE from Impulse ( now GameStop ) but i'm unable to redownload it since the website became region restricted .

Good Morning Noojee31
There should already be an automatic patch available for build 58414. If it is not automatically downloading/installing, then you can manually download and install the latest update yourself.

To do this, please first download the update from the following location: http://download2.ts2009.com/58414_to_61388.exe

Once downloaded, simply double click on the '58414_to_61388.exe' on your computer to run it. You may need to run it as administrator if you are using Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 which you can do by right clicking on the file instead, and then click on 'run as administrator'.

Regards

Zec, it is possible that I am stupid, but I see here a reference to an update. The update path refers to TS2009, and from what I can figure since this is the forum I come to for 2009,2010,2012, and the fact that my TS 2012 is at build 61388, what version of trainz is this patch for?? Gee, maybe that's why the darn program doesn't seem to work right!!! Oh, and now since most of the comments in this forum are in regards to TANE, it should be much clearer as to which version of trainz we are talking about. LOL

the TS2009.com refers to the servers address not the version of Trainz. One server is used for all updates be they 2009 2010 or TS12. Makes sense to use an existing address rather than have loads of different ones at more cost.

I am a new trainz fan and don't know how to fix this if you can. I got info to make a route you go to routs and top left corner and you will see create route and go to it and make a route. Multyplayer is not on my computer yet. Im a little :'( because my mom is not helping me.

When I clicked on the 61388 patch link this is what I got:

"Unable to determine Trainz installation path. Please manually specify the patch location.

Querying installed Trainz versions, please wait...
This patch file is not applicable to your current installation version."

What does this mean, and does it have anything to do with this message when I try to download anything from the DLS?

"The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (trainz) isn't associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

When I clicked on the 61388 patch link this is what I got:

"Unable to determine Trainz installation path. Please manually specify the patch location.

Querying installed Trainz versions, please wait...
This patch file is not applicable to your current installation version."

When the message appears, what is the path that is displayed as the location where the installation was found? If that path is not the correct location for the installation you want to upgrade, then change it to the correct path before continuing.

Back