are the assets bananas?

438256238_2547354605469860_2260256921753981551_n.jpg

so i went to look in to see what i have to download and uhh this happened please help me

More info needed.

I did a search on the DLS for "TEH 115" and it came up empty. The label "Modified" usually indicates that you had either created these yourself or cloned, modified them from someone else.

ah ok thanks wait how i do that
@Zachary0111 -

Hold the shift key down, then left click the top kuid in the list, then the bottom kuid. That will select/highlight them all. Then right-click and choose "List dependencies".
A new CM window opens up showing all of the missing dependencies in a vertical list, and at the top you'll see "Custom" next to filter and "Asset KUID" with the kuids listed in the search box.

You can also select kuids that are not next to each other by holding the control key down and clicking on each kuid you want to select.

Rico

@Zachary0111 -

Hold the shift key down, then left click the top kuid in the list, then the bottom kuid. That will select/highlight them all. Then right-click and choose "List dependencies".
A new CM window opens up showing all of the missing dependencies in a vertical list, and at the top you'll see "Custom" next to filter and "Asset KUID" with the kuids listed in the search box.

You can also select kuids that are not next to each other by holding the control key down and clicking on each kuid you want to select.
so i couldnt find the "assest kuid" no really u couldnt i did what you did and its not there

then how i download the files for it tho and have it working in game
@Zachary0111 -

Go to the website where you got the turntable, scroll down to post #5, clik the download link, which will take you to a mediafire download hosting page. Clik the blue download button, save the .7z file (same as a .zip) then open that .7z, you will need the free version of Winrar if you don't already have it, from here > Need to Open a 7Z File? Download WinRAR to Open Your 7Zip Files Now!

Once you have Winrar installed, double clicking the .7z file will open it, then select/highlight all 3 track cdp's inside the file - drag and drop them directly onto a CM window to install them.

The link to the TEH page, for the invisible track is in post #3 in this thread.

Rico

Last edited:
@Zachary0111 -

Go to the website where you got the turntable, scroll down to post #5, clik the download link, which will take you to a mediafire download hosting page. Clik the blue download button, save the .7z file (same as a .zip) then open that .7z, you will need the free version of Winrar if you don't already have it, from here > Need to Open a 7Z File? Download WinRAR to Open Your 7Zip Files Now!

Once you have Winrar installed, double clicking the .7z file will open it, then select/highlight all 3 track cdp's inside the file - drag and drop them onto directly onto a CM window to install them.

The link to the TEH page, for the invisible track is in post #3 in this thread.

Rico
strangely i think i did get post 5 but just in case if i did/didnt what should i do after that

strangely i think i did get post 5 but just in case if i did/didnt what should i do after that
imagine not unzipping the file (i forgot to unzip it this proves me as a stupid idiot) yes this is the whole reason why it didnt work i think that should be it ill report back
edit it worked im so sorry for wasting your time on me being a idiot for almost a week im sorry

Last edited:
@Zachary0111 -

It's an automated process, there is no way you wouldn't see the asset kuid button and the kuids box with all the kuids in a line

image.png

Rico
psst hey yeah sorry to bother but i have to been missing some files of a engine i wanna download i downloaded everything sorry just need help with this again again sorry to bother and thanks for answering

Back