A whole different kind of Toaster

VirtualBeechGrove

Virtual Amtrak
Also called a mighty mouse... I had started this model a few months ago and just got back to completing it. The exterior is still incomplete, but i figured id post this to let everyone know that i've come back to trainz for a while..:)
renderjp2.jpg

Corey

That's awesome work ...

You should have name the thread Amtrak -- I thought it was real toaster hehehhehe :D

Welcome back, Corey. :udrool: :udrool: :udrool:

(If you ever need any Heritage Car reference material, lemme know--I've got tomes on them... :D )

Glad to have you back Corey, I think with all the wonderful content being released I may have to return myself.

Thanks everyone.

Lewisner: Nope, i had gone to persue my future career as a Commercial pilot. I've been gaming (Total War) and just taking an overall break from the trainz world. Im hoping for MSTS2 to come out soon, im kind of feeling limited by the trainz engine.

Corey

Thanks, i got my liscense to fly solo (its wierd not being able to drive yet, but i can still get in a plane and fly virtually anywhere). Im hoping to get some stuff out for trainz. If all works as planned, trainz will have some new Passenger content!

Corey

No, please don't do that! But if you must, release all the skins first.

I like Jeff's AEM, but yours are unique, However will you still work on your Amfleets?

Hey all.

Conny, its up to you what you want to do with yours, but either way, they're good models, especially for someone who has only been modeling for a little bit. Maybe you can help me with mine too?

Im going to try and get a custom cab working.

Corey

WOw, You are back!!!! Mabye we can get a nicer f59phi, p42dc, and some more superliners.

But that is all part of a dream that has long faded away...

Anyways glad 2 see u back and glad 2 hear bout ur new carrer.

WOw, You are back!!!! Mabye we can get a nicer f59phi, p42dc, and some more superliners.

But that is all part of a dream that has long faded away...

Anyways glad 2 see u back and glad 2 hear bout ur new carrer.

We already have an F59PHI. Issacg made it and it is the best F59PHI ever. Now that I have now returned to trainz now. I'M READY FOR THE F59PHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :D ;)

Tyler

Yes, i know that it is fine and dandy but it is a generally ugly mesh, I know because I AM ONE THE TEAM FOR THAT. I would like a NICER one.

An update!

Still far from being complete, this model has had some detailing done, but i think i need to weather the insulators on the roof a bit. Heres a progress shot...

rendernm0.jpg

Back