A small problem with Classic Carbon City for TS12

So, yeah, I just downloaded it, went to place a train on the available track, and found that I couldn't get the consist to place when clicking on the track... Any track... At all... Including that nice roller coaster I saw whilst free roaming to look for a good spot to start. So, yeah, this problem is for the Classic Carbon City route for TS12. Any advice? Rockatoa, Brickticks out!

You know what? Forget it! Not only is this route malfunctioning, but the tram it comes with, like the route, is broken, broken, BROKEN!!!! Now then, I need access to some sort of third party program so I can permanently delete that route form my game, as well as block any future downloads from not only it's creator, but also any attempts to re-download it to this computer, ka-peesh? And if somebody doesn't tell me how to get rid of this thing, I will be using every know hack I can think of to perform a forced hard brute forced recode of this game!!! And please, get rid of TRS2019 and Classic Carbon City, those things are both SOOO BROKEN!!!!

I could not find this in the Trainz Store, although I see it in Content Manager as "Not Installed Payware" (for me). I am guessing there is no longer support because it is version 2.7 and pretty much everything under version 3.5 is no longer supported. I can't help because I do not have TS12, and I don't have that route. If no one with the older versions has an answer and you want to delete it, I am guessing there is some equivalent to the content store for ts12 that will allow you to uninstall it, but that is only my best guess.

I got this running in TS12 Build 61388

Since these are "built-in" sessions, you may want to clone the session first then add in the content you want.

Back