A Fresh Install of the Trainz Plus and now the .cdp Icons are gone?

jjeff1955

A Fresh Install of the Trainz Plus and now the Red .cdp Icons have changed?

I tried to get The Trainz Red .cdp icons back and it will not change to the default Red Icons that I once had.
They are just a plain white Icon.
Cheers

Last edited:
That sounds like a Windows problem.

Windows has lost track of which application the .cdp file extension belongs to. It has been quite a while, years, since I had that issue (and it is not just Trainz related) so I would suggest that you "Google the problem" for a solution.

File Associations. Right Click, Open With, browse to TRS19.exe, click always open with, then apply and OK.

Thanks for the suggestions, I have already tried those ideas, The Red 2019 Icon has vanished from my PC, no where to be found in the search, and the Trainz Main Folders .
I am also using the Icon Changer Tool and it does not show that Red 2019 dude anywhere. I managed to pick one that I like from my Icon lists, and it will have to do for now.

I agree that maybe it could have been a Windows Issue, but the same thing happened on my other New PC Build.
I uninstalled the Trainz Plus Completely, saving my Local folders first, then re-installed the latest download of the 114800 and it did the same thing.
I should have looked for that Red Icon first and saved it so I could have put it back into the Trainz System, but Stupid me did not think ahead.:eek:
Thanks for your support!:)
Cheers!

Back