Show Off Your Routes *Potential For Large Screenshots*

Denver & Rio Grande loaded coal freight heading west in Helper, Utah. USA.
Eight locomotives (four front, two middle and two pushers at the tail end) and one hundred loaded coal cars. Was able to hang on at 20mph in two percent up to five percent grades west of Helper, Utah.

This route is being made with just built-in and download station assets. Sparce landscape of mountains and desert are letting me have over 50 FPS. My eastern US routes run at 30FPS! Got a very long way to go but hope to release this on the download station.

D&RG heading west along the Price River in Utah. USA.

Howdy All

Been working more on the redo of the Oyster Bay for use in TRS22 Platinum Retail. Trying to stick to only built in and DLS assets to avoid issues the TRS19 version had.

Was inspired by a screenshot Piere added of a modification he added which included a small engine facility on the north port area. I liked it so I have added it (OK so I pretty much stole it as close I could ;-) )

This is his original screenshot and then some of my copy below.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Been trying to adjust the sunset lighting too. Getting close....

Cheers
Walter

Utah Railroad coal freight heading towards its junction with the Rio Grande. From that point on its westbound for Provo, Utah. USA using trackage rights long ago negotiated.

Sun sinking down behind the mountain. Things just look wider and bigger out west! Really highlights the trains.

Howdy All

Been working more on the redo of the Oyster Bay for use in TRS22 Platinum Retail. Trying to stick to only built in and DLS assets to avoid issues the TRS19 version had.

Was inspired by a screenshot Piere added of a modification he added which included a small engine facility on the north port area. I liked it so I have added it (OK so I pretty much stole it as close I could ;-) )

This is his original screenshot and then some of my copy below.

This looks sharp Walter! Oyster Bay was the last route I downloaded and played before my last Trainz Hiatus! I am excited to pick up this version as I begin my Trainz journey for the third time!

Utah Railroad coal freight heading towards its junction with the Rio Grande. From that point on its westbound for Provo, Utah. USA using trackage rights long ago negotiated.

Sun sinking down behind the mountain. Things just look wider and bigger out west! Really highlights the trains.
Great Sun shot there. ;)

This looks sharp Walter! Oyster Bay was the last route I downloaded and played before my last Trainz Hiatus! I am excited to pick up this version as I begin my Trainz journey for the third time!
Thanks Trainmaster. I have been excited to redo it and hope to release it soon. Trying to release a couple new locos to go with it. (All in my 'spare' time lol)

It all started because some of the rocks were Auran assets that were somehow dropped from TRS22. Oh well, any excuse to redo it ;-)

Cheers
Walter

Back