UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

the S&D is looking great so far, the day this releases is gonna be an absolute festival with how excited i am for it. here's hoping it leads to updated stock as well, we could really use some newer models to run on it!

Just a few pics from me showing some early morning activity at City Central Station:

53566346698_2e62c0331c_h.jpg

53566346688_8c0d7b090b_h.jpg

53566475179_27b266a065_h.jpg

53566475209_b1c39f154a_h.jpg

53565301517_77739ead81_h.jpg

I've been taking a break from Trainz but started back on the Embra - Glesga route today.

Still adding scenery around the Polmont area and today, a spot of housebuilding. I've done little more than add the roads and placed some houses so adjustments are yet to be made. This shot was taken with a view distance setting of 15kms.

53578603766_a9d5a5f3d5_h.jpg

They are good but I get a couple of bugs with them I haven't seen anyone else mention. If I change the entire train to weathered, the blue on the carriages changes to something very wrong and if I turn the carriage lights on and off, the body goes to the right colour and the doors remain the wrong colour. I only ever seem to get one tail light too.
I'm tempted to say that, of all the DLC that N3V have done, the blue HST is the best. I wish they'd develop it and bring it out in other liveries

Another coorse day somewhere in Scotland but those crazy little citizens of Trainz don't seem to mind a bit and are out in the summer clothes.

53607721958_f1c6f987c3_h.jpg
Craiglang reminds me more than somewhat of Motherwell. I think I see myself on Platform 1 waiting for the Lanark train. :)

Reactions: pfx
They are good but I get a couple of bugs with them I haven't seen anyone else mention. If I change the entire train to weathered, the blue on the carriages changes to something very wrong and if I turn the carriage lights on and off, the body goes to the right colour and the doors remain the wrong colour. I only ever seem to get one tail light too.
Fair comment Innis. For me, the livery does not appear to be changing when applying weathering, but it does change to a blue very much like that of the Mk1s when interior lighting is applied. Very strange! And the driver doesn't toggle when changing direction. Unfortunately N3V don't have a great track record in rectifying flaws once DLC has been released.

I noticed that, too, and as Paul mentioned above, It only happens when the interior light toggle is enabled and the specified coach (or all of them) has weathering enabled (if just weathering is enabled, with no lighting, it looks fine), and in some cases, only the door changes to that wrong blue color. I'm curious as to why there are two different blue skins inside the assets in the first place...

image.png
image.png
image.png

The airpipes appear to not work in some cases, and it retracts them after closing the property window, despite the train being coupled. Overall though, id still say its a great model from N3V.

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: pfx
Hopefully this isn't getting too repetitive but it's another one from Craiglang. Still a work in progress but getting there now. This is my first use of PBR textures and HD terrain, not that there's much beyond a gentle gradient, and as it's a single board 'route', I can go a bit mad with the details.

53628236043_a9c870771d_h.jpg

A few from my Dartford Loops route:

2024-04-27-105525.jpg

A view from Slade Green looking towards Barnehurst, Bexleyheath and Northumberland Heath

2024-04-27-105703.jpg

From Northumberland Heath looking towards Slade Green

2024-04-27-105729.jpg

From Barnehurst looking towards Slade Green

Cheers,
Paul

Back