Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Good Morning from a very Soggy and 12 inches of Rain in last 24-36 hours Storm.

We are OK here, except a few miles away, there are flooded back yards and Street Closures. This Storm has set it's sights on Arizona, but they really need the Rain, as like us, they've had serious Drought issues and then there is Colorado River , Lake Mead needing a lot of Water, so it is a mixed basket for sure.

At a Glance​

• At least three people were killed by falling trees in California.
  • Rivers of mud rushed through streets in the Los Angeles area.
  • An avalanche was reported in the Lee Canyon area of Nevada, about 30 miles northwest of Las Vegas.
A powerful atmospheric river left at least three people dead in California, knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses and sent search-and-rescue crews scrambling to an avalanche near Las Vegas.

More than 10 inches of rain have fallen in some parts of California and wind gusts well over 100 mph have been reported in some higher elevations.

(MORE: Where We Expect The Rain To Continue)

The flooding is expected to persist into Tuesday, so here's the latest news on the areas hit hardest.

Death Toll Increased To 3​

At least three people were reported dead in the storm.

Among those who died were two men killed by fallen trees Sunday in Carmichael, a suburb of Sacramento, and in Boulder Creek in Santa Cruz County. Police had previously confirmed the death of another man in Yuba City, about 100 miles northeast of San Francisco, who was found under a redwood tree in his backyard Sunday.

Mudslide Threat Is Not Over​

Even as the rain begins to let up, the risk of mudslides is expected to remain, according to Ariel Cohen, the meteorologist in charge at the National Weather Service's Los Angeles office.

"The ground is extremely saturated, supersaturated," he told reporters Monday, according to the Associated Press. "It’s not able to hold any additional water before sliding. It’s not going to take much rain for additional landslides, mudslides, rock slides and other debris flows to occur."

Update On Historic Rainfall Totals From Southern California​

Downtown Los Angeles picked up 7.03 inches of rain Sunday and Monday, which ranks as the third-most for any two-day period on record for the city.

The highest rainfall total in the Los Angeles area is 11.81 inches in Bel Air.

Pray for Arizona as well.

Blues thoughts: What really needs to happen after all is said and done, we need to look at improving our Drainage, yes it won't happen soon. But if we continue with Atmospheric Rivers, this certainly needs to be on the Radar Screen.

Army Corp of Engineers is very good at this. I hope they can give some suggestions.

With that, please pray for the Folks who have passed away in this Storm. And for others the loss of Homes and Property.

Good Morning All,

This is for Newbies who might like learning about Content Manager? AKA "CM" I think one of the most powerful tools in Trainz.

We are blessed to have our Content Authors that make a lot of Cool Things, Routes and lot of fun stuff to go with. Frank Dean is one of those very talented Asset Creators. We'll use him as exemplar for today's lesson.

For the Newbies, Trainz is a huge Database Controlled by Queries, if you have ever used Excel, or any Database Manager, you'll realize that if you learn how to ask and manipulate that Database properly it can save an immense amount of your Time. How important is Time, well, it never stops. All of us only have so much time, and/or patience to find what we need and put it to work.

In this picture I have typed in Frank Dean along with couple of Sub Queries, Minimum Asset Value of 3.7 and Installed (True) this is a saved Query that I can pull up out of CM within seconds.

Based on this simple setup, It will present any of his Assets 3.7 and above and those I have not installed!

I hit the down arrow by Filter to allow me entering some more Sub Queries.

For me, I don't need to see Obsoletes category they sometimes are quite numerous.

Take a look at the bottom amount, 800 Assets are displayed with Obsolete True. Change False the number will drop more.

In this Picture, your Queries can be saved by putting Authors name with - minus sign, and Capitalized first letter of their name. If done this way, all the minuses - plus Author should show up on top portion of your list.

What you want to do when you first open your CM is take mouse pointer and click on Filter goto right side of Installed hit that down v symbol and it will pop open the who list of everything shown in CM. Your list will be short compared to mine. Probably 1/2 dozen names.

So here I have modified Franks Query and saved it, with the added Search Query parameters Minus Sign to keep it stored up in top of my Author Lists.

Minimum Version for Franks Assets is selected for value of 3.7, and I am sure you have seen Trainz has a fit, if Assets are 3.5 Value or lower, generating numerous errors shown in your DBR Rebuilds. And to add, we are at Value of Asset Versions, 5.4 for the newly added Trainz 22.

My completed Query is here. Your Query can be as long or short complicated or very basic as you deem fit for your needs.

Point being, all you need to do add the Query Tags, and it becomes even more powerful when you add,

And

And/or

Key Words (Search Tags)

For those who lots of searches on Web, this should be quite natural, as lots of folks know how to search the Web for specific items, if you know how key the verbiage properly.

Looking at your search list of tags, you might see some of them are not needed, simply goto right hit the minus key or plus key to add or delete Tags. Once finished, save to your Authors list.

When all is said and done, I found there was only 25 Asset, the new Wooden Barrels he had recently made too download today.

In this picture, take a look at the number of Assets total for Franks items. Over 5000 items. That is lot of things, everything he has made and uploaded to DSL. All his Obsoletes and Version Changes over the years.

With my Sub Query's I got it down to 25 Assets, above 3.7 Version, not installed, No Obsoletes.

Now if your in Trainz 2019, 2022 etc, and you want to tighten up your Asset Versions, set minimum to 4.5 and see what shows, or even higher 5.0 Min, play around with Min Vers Setting. Very powerful and will get you more of what your looking for.

Play with Key words too.

This shows how to save your custom search Query to master list in CM.

This is just some of the ways, I use my CM to help when I need something quickly.

Questions, just post and ask me. I didn't cover all of CM, it is one very powerful tool in Trainz, its my right hand. Don't let it intimidate you.

I should add another Why do I do this?

How many times have you downloaded a Route or a particular group of Assets missing etc, or you saw something discussed on the Forum.

Normally you would open CM and have to type the Authors name in, and get it correctly, to show the new items your looking for.

Well after doing this few 100 times, I lost count, I decided to store the names of each Author in my CM on a Saved Search Query, again, this is like the Web, as you play and go thru Web, you save a Search Short Cut so you don't have to remember where you saw it, back when ?

Now when I download Routes, I have several of Authors names already saved in CM. Quick and Easy. Also Authors with just a few Asset Creations, I don't save in CM. I won't use them hardly at all. That is just something to think about when setting up your list of Authors frequently used.

Same Same applies here. Make CM work for you, give your Brain and Fingers a rest.

Have a blessed day.

Just saw this Announcement today, I need to go, I have a lot to do.

Please check it out. Looks really nice and he has put a lot of work into it.
===============================================

Released: 2/11/24
KUID:313505:100330
File Size: 123MB
Compatibility: T:ANE,
TRS19, TRS22

Started in TS2010 and revamped in T:ANE/TRS19, the new and improved Strasburg Rail Road layout for Trainz is a complete rendition of "The Road to Paradise" spanning from the town of Strasburg to the interchange point at Leaman Place in Paradise, PA. This route contains custom content of real-life structures, along with accurate depictions of SRC's various unique features and track layouts to create an immersive experience on the 4.5 mile short line. A small portion of the Amtrak Keystone line is also included with portals to allow for the automatic creation of "Keystone" and "Pennsylvanian" service trains in both directions.

The ZIP package contains two CDPs: the route, as well as my personal dependencies for the route. There is also a text file containing links to the other 3rd party content not on the DLS required for the route. Please visit this link to the Trainz forums for support.

Released: 2/11/24
KUID:313505:100330
File Size: 123MB
Compatibility: T:ANE,
TRS19, TRS22

Good Morning all,

Happy Day Light Savings time, and remember this change can affect your sleep for up to 1-2 weeks for circadian Cycle to reset in the body. For me, about week and then I am normal again.

Have been super busy with lots of things, and terrible issues with my accounting Software that received an yearly upgrade last month. Messed up all my book keeping records category wise. I had some 400-500 entries that required manual re-categorizing. Maybe it is just me, but why would you do a Software update in the middle of Tax reporting time instead of middle or or third Quarter. It just threw in a huge monkey wrench for me. This update also changed the whole appearance, tab features etc, just like Windows going from XP to Windows 7 or 8. I literately had to stop what I was doing and read and learn about all the new/changed features too figure both what I was doing wrong, and why my Yearly Reports looked so different and not correct Category wise.

You all can relate this Trainz when your DBR does something weird, and/or Assets are not showing, numerous errors pop up you never saw or experienced before.

I have been using this Software since 1990, always had updates, never experienced this type issue.

So what changed, the Company sold out portions of their Software to another company and things have really changed. Both good and bad for users like me.

About 3 days to fix the mess so I can finish my Taxes and get them submitted.

I am also party to this mess, Having been retired over a Decade an half, I should have updated my Categories to reflect the changes. That added to and compounded to the problems.

Just like Trainz Database, what you don't know can get you into trouble at the worst times!

It ended up I had to go back 25 years and make a lot of needed changes. Same thing as cleaning up your hard drive after squirreling away lots of items over all those years, finally caught up with me.

At least now, things have been cleaned out. Since I print out reports for different projects, I had 22 pages of items. Now 4 pages, lean and clean. I suppose this is good reminder of how to learn about cleaning things up and keeping them more current.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have my Taxes finished and filed, so I get on and enjoy trainz and then there is Spring Cleaning and updated Honey Do Lists.

Have a ton of pictures to share on Routes I have been dabbling around with over the last couple of months. Happy to say, my Trainz 2019 is working beautifully as I do DBR 3 times a week on average as I save a lot of Route Sessions when building/modifying Routes, 3-6 bk-up copies.

No missing or faulty assets, if I find any from downloads etc, I deal with them head on and don't put them to catch up later, that was one of my huge mistakes in the past, out of sight out of mind.

Hopefully in a couple of days, I post some things for you.

Bidding all a Blessed Week ahead with new Time Schedule. ;)(y)

Wow! You must have a lot of carry forward to go back 25 years? I am so glad now that I am retired my wife and I can go to AARP and have our federal and state taxes done in an hour and have both e-filed for free, but ours is simple. Two social Securities, two pensions, and sometimes a withdrawal from 401k. And they always manage to get us a refund. I did TurboTax for a lot of years until they started jacking prices and putting some elements into the deluxe product instead of the basic software, then I changed to H&R block software. But now I don't even have to pay for that, so I am also retired from doing my own taxes! I hope everything comes out OK when your taxes are done, Blue. Looking forward to your screenshots once again.

Wow! You must have a lot of carry forward to go back 25 years? I am so glad now that I am retired my wife and I can go to AARP and have our federal and state taxes done in an hour and have both e-filed for free, but ours is simple. Two social Securities, two pensions, and sometimes a withdrawal from 401k. And they always manage to get us a refund. I did TurboTax for a lot of years until they started jacking prices and putting some elements into the deluxe product instead of the basic software, then I changed to H&R block software. But now I don't even have to pay for that, so I am also retired from doing my own taxes! I hope everything comes out OK when your taxes are done, Blue. Looking forward to your screenshots once again.
Thank you my friend,

We do a lot of Charity things, plus financial things, all these things in order to comply with IRS is important that accuracy is a must. And I use a CPA to keep things on the Straight and Narrow.

For us and our Situation having a CPA is a God send. Folks do not always realize all the Law Changes effecting each years Returns and that can cause major problems, refusals, Denials by IRS. Additionally it can take 2-3 yrs before you know there is an potential issue or problem on your returns.

For peace of mind, I know I and our CPA have checked everything with the utmost degree, respective of keeping to Tax Law guidelines. IRS is notorious for making changes from one year to next on Tax Law procedures.

I used to do my own in mid 60's, but with working 2 jobs for several years, it was just to much, that's when I decided a CPA was in my best interest for our needs. ;)(y)

I try to keep up on all the Tax Law changes, like anything else these days, sometimes it is just Spaghetti reading reference material that is pages long in composition, legal jargon. :eek:

Good Morning All,

Well we got a little more of Rain this last week, other than some mudslides, I think California got thru, abet, some homes may not be livable.

I was finally able to get my Financial Software fixed after a major update that changed a lot of things, and missed up my End of Year Reports. What a mess it was. Bad timing when I am trying to get my Taxes in and completed before April Rush.

Could have had them finished and in a week ago.

This weeks Photo's some shots of my test trains running on reposition areas and Tracks in Harbor area.

I believe this is one of Philskene's remarkable Routes. Look how amazing the Textures, and naturally Geology is addressed Etc.

I enjoy playing with all types of Loco's this one is Steam and runs very nice. Testing some curves etc.

Oil Can special, Tank cars with heavy Crude headed to Ports unknown and local refineries

Got to be really careful on this down grade and the previous upgrade, You can get stuck push up, and a possible runaway going down. Pusher Loco on the end for Brakes.

Take in the View!

Loco Psgr passing us by soon. As we shunt empty flat somewhere? Probably Crates or Finished wood products, we haven't got our orders. Need to stop at Dispatcher Office to find out.

Dusk is arriving. Think I better get our Lamp Lights on.

This is one of about small 2-4 Tile Routes maybe larger, Author has made these so you can add to other Routes as Snap ons to extend yours.
==========================
Erie Railroad: Roaring Brook Bridge

A detailed flight over the Roaring Brook Bridge at Mile-point 18 of the Erie's Wyoming Division. This bridge was abandoned in 1972 and is in poor condition. Soon this bridge will be repurposed for construction vehicles for the Interstate 84 bridge replacement project and will be presumed drastically altered. This video is to record what the bridge looks like in its abandoned state.

Truck Pulls Street Running Train! Cops Save The Day! Man Walks In Front Of Train, Fire Truck Waits

Powerful Truck Pulls A Train In The Middle Of Main Street! Cop Saves The Day At Malfunctioning Railroad Crossing! Street Running Maintenance Of Way Truck/Train Going Both Ways Unloading Railroad Ties! LONG VERSION & Man Walks In Front Of Street Running Train. CSX Street Running Train Action In La Grange, Kentucky. …
--------------------
BNSF C800 loaded coal picking up pusher locomotives 3/16/24

Rail fan Landon here with BNSF loaded coal C800 with Leading BNSF engine number 9124 and CSX pusher engine number 741 and CSX engine number 79
------

B72 Moves For the First Time in 37 Years!

On July 4th 2023, another major milestone was reached in the restoration of diesel-electric locomotive B72, when the locomotive moved under its own power for the first time since 1986. The locomotive moved itself outside the workshops for testing along 6 road.

Unexpectedly a few minor adjustments were made to the locomotive throughout the day, but all in all the day was successful.

This milestone could not have been reached without the help of many dedicated Steam rail volunteers over this period of time. Many thanks to all those involved either past or present with the restoration of the locomotive.
----
The Great Train Race - Steam fest 2023
Watch the 2023 Great Train Race from Burton Automotive Hunter Valley Steam fest 35th Anniversary event

------
Train Takes Tight Curve & Gives Horn Salute! Trains In The Sky On Tall Trestle, Gregg's Hill, Ohio

Blue's Comments: (Make sure you read the rest of this long Paragraph on Video site, lots of interesting commentary he wrote! I only took the first Paragraph here.)

Look How High These Trains Are Above The Road! Train Comes Around Reverse Curves & Gives Horn Salute At Dusk! 6 CSX & Norfolk Southern Trains Near Piketon, Ohio At Gregg's Hill. CSX And Norfolk Southern Trains Come Together Right Where DT&I Trains Once Passed. Take A Look At One Of Ohio's Best Rail fan Secrets!

-------
How’d You Like THIS Roaring Past Your Bedroom Window? Mass Central @ Gilbertville in Hardwick

------
NS Local SD40-2 & GP38-2 Idle And Take Off With Friendly Engineer

NS Local Waits For Amtrak 350 In Dearborn, Michigan. The engineer throws me a water too!!

-------
Locomotive Controls EMD SD 40-2 https://youtu.be/ZdNhuhmK_z0?si=rKnFy_YwX8G7ylAL

Blue's Comment: Great info here on Loco and upgrades. This gentleman would make a good teacher. He knows his Trade!

Take a tour of the inside the cab of our locomotive #3098, an EMD SD 40-2.
This locomotive was built in May of 1966 for Southern Pacific as #8477.
It was built as an SD 40 then after SP and UP merged this locomotive
was retired and sold to Boise Locomotive Works which gave it the Dash 2 upgrade.

------
Removing a Norfolk Southern Locomotive from the Lehigh River, Lower Saucon, Pennsylvania - 3.3.24

Watch exclusive drone video of crews removing the Norfolk Southern locomotive that crashes and derailed into the Lehigh River in Lower Saucon, Northampton County Pennsylvania.

--------
(FULL VIDEO) This Violent Harmonic Rock On This Train FREAKED Me Out!

https://youtu.be/qTwSJVLH3aw?si=dO7oiFPVYHqhUSUeThis was the second loaded freight train to approach where a train derailed a few weeks ago, but it never made it! Far before reaching that point a few loaded center-beams began to violently rock! This is called a "Harmonic Rock" and it CAN derail a train.. What happened after this crazy rocking might surprise you, but ELS 501 is still here in East Kingsford, MI.

-------
The Future of Norfolk Southern's 47th Street Intermodal Terminal in Chicago, Illinois

Norfolk Southern is making strategic enhancements at its 47th Street Intermodal Terminal in Chicago at the heart of the nation’s rail operations. This video describes the important work that is currently happening on terminal with a look at future plans which will allow it to handle more of the global supply chain’s freight.

-------
BIZARRE Locomotives Of EVERY KIND In Galesburg, Illinois!

In today's video, we see extreme flat switching, and all kinds of crazy motive power, including iconic oddballs, plenty of fallen flags (from multiple railroads), and the craziest MOW locomotives you've ever seen!
--------

Have a Blessed Sunday all,

Thank you for coming by.

Good Morning and Blessed Easter to all,

From a very Soggy West Coast, it has been Raining steadily for the last day, however I am grateful for this Rain. Once our Winter to Spring Window closes for the Storms, will probably start our dry Period which can last from May to December sometimes. Fire Season time.

Please say a prayer for Mrs Blue, she had to go in for a Female Operation, which was quite extensive. Luckily the results for Cancer were Benign and we were blessed with a wonderful Surgeon.

But the healing time and Associated Pain is pretty rough 4-8 weeks depending.

Good afternoon, from a Cold Winter Storm, and a bit of Rain.

No missing assets to report. And now at this time in Trainz, come about the end of this year, I will finally have a Decade with Trainz, hard to believe. My only remorse, I didn't find out about Trainz sooner. Alas, not to cry over spelt milk. The high side I have learned much from Forum, I feel like I haven't scratched the surface yet. Much left to learn.

Thank you to our Asset Creators, and Gifted Members who have taught me well.

I liked this little Route, with one thing I didn't understand the diamond effect of using single line of Tiles with mainline. So I filled in on both sides of the Diamond to end the over a sharp edge every .5 of a mile.

In working with my merge Route Colorado Southern with fragments of 2-3 other Routes one of those being the Eric Jenn. Because of the tight integration and detail, I couldn't do a full merge. Elevation and Textures would not merge thru, however, some buildings and the who Track plan came in. I modified it heavily to my needs.

I really like this Turntable, it is customizable in many ways and works perfectly.

One can get lost in this Railroad of Turns and Twist, one of things I do is check form and logic of the Rail path, too see if it makes sense, if not, then a little modification is seeked to remedy my needs.

This is for Newbies to the Craft, I changed text to images on Pick List, and it works really fast for me. IF the image does not represent a recognizable view of the Asset, it can be quickly reverted to Text description. Just another way to work with Graphical Image representation.

In this edge view, I have the luxury of adding water Port or more Vegetation with adjoining Tile. I will let this sit as I ponder my options.

Ive working on several things in my merge Route, along with cleaning up, or throwing away other Routes that will not ever be used..The Phrase in this case, less is more, very apropos. Spring cleaning is always in Vogue.

Below is my selection of YTube Videos for tonight, I hope you enjoy.

Portsmouth City Railroad! At EderVille 100 years of progress tractor show

BIZARRE Locomotives Of EVERY KIND In Galesburg, Illinois!

================
Inside Galesburg's Incredible Locomotive Shops!

================
Railroad Yards to Model. Tips for making a yard for your layout

================
Once in A Hundred Years Operation - Captured in SP Engine 18 Steaming Thru Historic Site Photo Shoot

================
Keeler – Plunge at the End of the Line, of the Carson Colorado RR - Help FECM.org save the Plunge

https://youtu.be/vQvH_1MxXqg?si=93PFtcXLz3l_O2yE0:01 / 32:40

================
Train GRAVEYARD | What Happens to OLD Locomotives?

https://youtu.be/AY1CGnIB9AY?si=S7kdpG_S2A1rxzLq
================
Forgotten History: Jaite Ohio's Abandoned Paper Mill, Railroad, and Town

https://youtu.be/8qdTsXFgHas?si=Lfy-319118ICioq2

================
The Great Train Race - Steamfest 2023

https://youtu.be/sdsFmkrVDpg?si=qz5MPMSrpUVbyen8

================
1957 TONNES - Class 66 - Warrington BQ to Wakefield

https://youtu.be/ZSr0EXGxpdE?si=GhghF73ZEtjblDYJ

================
Part 2 of a RJ Corman rerailment in Chadbourne NC

https://youtu.be/6XjiP5Nr5ys?si=OISRysxUCuyDAGHE

================
89 passing red caboose motel Strasburg railroad

https://youtu.be/_86XGVLLyGw?si=sbkpxrIqgovl-rE1

================
Alco PA The Complete Story 2.0

https://youtu.be/rEAKF9xfxjw?si=xZ0QiUX3TwlkHpIg

================
Yesterdays Santa Fe

https://youtu.be/uXHGrl8LCvo?si=XmISmkmjIAFGf4e4
================

Well folks, I bid you nice weekend. Thanks for dropping by.

Good afternoon,

A little bit of Rain here and there, and couple of 87 Degree days, not good for the beginning after 50-65 degree days. Could be a Hot Summer is in the offing.

For the last 3 weeks, have had a rotten Dry Cough, ,come to find out, its good ole Sinus infection. Finally had to see the Doc, and the meds are clearing this Sinus issue up. Maybe now, I can play in the Garden and get those darn Weeds pulled before they take over the rest of the yard.

As per Trainz, I downloaded some of these Routes, they are well made, and each one is a bit of a Module concept I think. I've taken a few and merged, modify to my taste. Having a lot of fun with them.

I didn't realize some where Electric, so I will download them to see how they are constructed. On the Electric ones, in the Edit Route Notes, you'll see a link for Electric Wires.

<kuid:100224:101523> 2021 Zona FU FUNCAL - Electric
<kuid:100224:101235> 2021 Zona C CLASIFICACION (very intricate Rail Yard)
<kuid:100224:101419> 2021 Zona A ALTDORF
<kuid:100224:101670> 2021 Zona H HOLZ - WALD - Electric
<kuid:100224:101414> 2021 Zona A ALTDORF - Electric
<kuid:100224:100247> 2021 Zona CA CANTERA
<kuid:100224:100895> 2021 Zona B BAY BEACH
<kuid:100224:101233> 2021 Zona E ESTBERG
<kuid:100224:101261> 2021 Zona E ESTBERG - Electric
<kuid:100224:101697> 2021 Zona H HOLZ - WALD
<kuid:100224:101713> 2021 Zona I INDUSTRIAL
<kuid:100224:101690> 2021 Zona I INDUSTRIAL - Electric
<kuid:100224:101239> 2021 Zona JC JUTLAND CORN
<kuid:100224:101741> 2021 Zona JC JUTLAND CORN - Electric
<kuid:100224:101839> 2021 Zona K KALKBACH - Electric
<kuid:100224:102562> 2021 Zona L LAGO
<kuid:100224:101264> 2021 Zona L LAGO - Electric
<kuid:100224:102565> 2021 Zona L LAGO - Predeterminado

If your merging Routes, you'll need to remove all your Center Turntable, otherwise the Merge doesn't work correctly. Never used to be this way.

After merging, none of the Textures came thru, however, I needed to modify this whole area and lengthen several tracks. This is for newbies, you can change your pick list to show thumbnails of each Asset your using. Makes it quick for seeing what the Asset looks right. But some of the Thumbnails show a generic representation rather than the actual image.

One of my nemeses if you will, is figuring out the Right Water Color, I really wish these Dials had Number Pins on them, or something better to detail what Color correspondences to a number on Dial.

Using a little Steam Tank Vehicle to ride the Route and make sure my Tracks and Switches work as intended. Besides the Folks enjoy a ride in the C

Laid my building to close, almost scraped the sides, LOL!

ocYJipw.png

Rudimentary signal that works out for me on this NG36 RR.

Took me awhile to figure these Signals, but work great when setup properly

These are used for Switch Position.

This one works with single pole ones in previous Photo on Switch or diverging Route.

Simple inter locker for 3 way Track Routing.
================
Blues Y Tube Pics of the week.

Abbey Pumping Station Railway Gala Day With Model Trains + Bonus Video of 44871 Steam Locomotive

================
FIERY Train vs Truck

Fortunately everyone was OK following a large blaze that sparked after a train collided with a tractor-trailer in Charlotte, North Carolina.

================
Chumstick and Southern Railroad. 18" Gauge

================
Forest Narrow Railway Festival in Japan

The Otaki forest railway festival was held in 2013 at Matsubara sport park, Otaki village, Nagano Prefecture. At this place, the locos and cars of Kiso forest railway are being stored by a volunteers. Kiso forest railway was used by forest service to support the logging of Japanese cypress "Hinoki" forests in the region. They had a network of 400km of 762 mm (2 ft 6 in) narrow gauge in Kiso Valley. But, the transport of forest railway decreased owing to a development in truck transportation. So, Otaki forest railway closed from 1975 to 1979. The Otaki forest railway festival is held once in few years. And they operates precious locos and cars.
================
BRITANNIA BREAKS DOWN On Its First Rail tour Since Repair AND 47805 RESCUES The Rail tour!
================
Yesterdays Santa Fe https://youtu.be/uXHGrl8LCvo?si=8HyBgQc_pZUL4Nug

================
Alco PA The Complete Story 2.0 https://youtu.be/rEAKF9xfxjw?si=OL8tP9BnWCeAzbWy

================
Part 2 of a RJ Corman rerailment in Chadbourne NC

https://youtu.be/6XjiP5Nr5ys?si=w1IC9pf61p0if1p3
================
The Great Train Race - Steamfest 2023

https://youtu.be/sdsFmkrVDpg?si=2pq5hX0YD74KfhUk
================
Keeler – Plunge at the End of the Line, of the Carson Colorado RR - Help FECM.org save the Plunge
https://youtu.be/vQvH_1MxXqg?si=nw8WblOwDiG4E-tD

Well folks, I bid you nice weekend. Thanks for dropping by.

Hello Friends,

Just wanted to say, it's really interesting, the Stories of Old, Ancient sometimes, Railroads long gone?

Dare I say a Trace of what once was? Mystery unfolds, and we, or should I say? I found it peaking my interest.

🕵️‍♂️ The Trainz detective has come out of the Shadows, where there is a Story, that must be more ?

This week I came across this Thread while trying to catch up with all the new Threads and parse out the ones of interest?

Hmm, so many, so little time! 🤔

This particular thread and Story, sounded generally interesting. So I read most of the original Thread, and the new updated Thread below.

I hope some of you folks take a look. 🤓

"This thread takes over from the original Spalt-Georgensgmünd thread located here: TRS 19 Spalt-Georgensmund, german layout"

Back