Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

The beep is a geep that was rebuilt by Baldwin, It is a one of a kind locomotive.

The Beep was actually rebuilt by the Santa Fe. It was originally a Baldwin VO-1000, having it's four stroke De La Vergne 8-VO diesel engine with an EMD V-16 16-567BC engine. It was a prototype for a rebuild for Santa Fe's fleet of Baldwin locomotives, similar to their CF7 rebuilds. However, apparently the cost of rebuild was too expensive, so the Beep is a one-of-a-kind locomotive.

How about some N&W Hamburger locos? High-hood SD45s, GP9s, SD40s, and SD9s all wore the blue and gold scheme. The geeps also wore the black and gold scheme. Maybe some redbirds too?

Just remembered about the ALCo P&F A&B units! You've gotta admit, it would be pretty fun to run, if not hard! If only there was a way to have the engines run like the prototypical engines. I heard that you have to throttle up the PA&B's to notch 8 to get the air intakes running properly. I also wish for the Union Pacific gas-turbine locos, GTEL prototype to 3rd-Gen. Just think of it; so much power in such a small-for-its-size and loud 1/2/3-part engine! If UP perfected the tech later on, these engines would/would have replace(d) most of its long-distance trains that go through un-populated territory (no towns, cities, or villages along the parts where the GTEL's would/would have run). I know that there is already a GTEL-3 on the DLS, but I'm more fond of pre-3rd-Gen. GTEL's.

Just remembered about the ALCo P&F A&B units! You've gotta admit, it would be pretty fun to run, if not hard! If only there was a way to have the engines run like the prototypical engines. I heard that you have to throttle up the PA&B's to notch 8 to get the air intakes running properly. I also wish for the Union Pacific gas-turbine locos, GTEL prototype to 3rd-Gen. Just think of it; so much power in such a small-for-its-size and loud 1/2/3-part engine! If UP perfected the tech later on, these engines would/would have replace(d) most of its long-distance trains that go through un-populated territory (no towns, cities, or villages along the parts where the GTEL's would/would have run). I know that there is already a GTEL-3 on the DLS, but I'm more fond of pre-3rd-Gen. GTEL's.
There In the works. ANL

I would love to see more of the emd sdp series. But I'm sure they will get to them when they want to

NS5612.jpg

ns3057.jpg

I rode in this coach so it would be awesome to have it in Trainz along with its cousins. They are nicely redone inside.
130526_28.jpg

Also any news on the PVR passenger cars that were going to be made?

I rode in this coach so it would be awesome to have it in Trainz along with its cousins. They are nicely redone inside.
130526_28.jpg
When did you ride in that car? I rode in that car on the mainline excursion on June 7th.
Also, that car was originally a commuter car, so the chairs weren't the most comfy. Next time I'm going to get tickets for deluxe coach, so that I can ride in a vintage coach with more comfortable seats.

Also any news on the PVR passenger cars that were going to be made?
I'm working on a Norfolk Southern business fleet for Trainz, stay tuned for updates:

Once again I am asking, begging in fact, that your team PLEASE consider building an AC4400CW locomotive.

Several U.S., Canadian and Mexican railroads have or still are using the AC4400CW in their rosters. Some of these were/are UP (1339), SP, CNW, CSX (615), BNSF (120), Ferromex, KCS and of special interest to me, anyway, CEFX (59) and CP (447).
I know that sometimes gathering info on locos can be tedious, however I have found a website that shows many details of the CP rail AC4400CW’s close up.

http://www.cp-forum.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=457

I thank you for all your previous outstanding creations and I look forward to many more trains, rolling stock and buildings to come.

Last edited:
I don't think there's any question of if it's going to happen, it's when.
Figured as such... Trainz world is screaming for AC4400CW's... It deserves some respect considering that UP, SP, KCS, CSX, Ferromex (Would love to see more of that by the way), CP, CNW, have/had them. Even the Aussie's have em. They're probably one of the most reliable locomotives ever made. So no North American Railway system is complete without them.

Back