CNW Dash 9?

gbethel

BSCE '16 - Purdue
First, apologies if this question has already been answered somewhere else.

On Jointed Rail's main page, the banner directly beneath the revolving display (where item of the week, etc. is), shows two CNW Dash 9's. Will those be included in the impending wave of Dash 9's, or are they someone's personal reskin? I'd like to see them released, but if that wasn't the plan, I understand. Thanks in advance.

Are you sure? The banner I'm talking about is right below where it says "Our products are designed for TRAINZ 2009 SP4 & above."

Are you sure? The banner I'm talking about is right below where it says "Our products are designed for TRAINZ 2009 SP4 & above."

4th down, ah they're bnsf, sorry.
Check your cm , there's 2 by logman.

Last edited:
Excellent! Thank you. Are all the Dash 9's going to be released at once, or will they be released a couple road names at a time?

Excellent! Thank you. Are all the Dash 9's going to be released at once, or will they be released a couple road names at a time?

As always they are dependent upon cabs. Dash 9s have 5 different cabs we had to do...were on #3....

Yes, They are the same. Dash 9 is the nickname given to C44-9W (or in some cases C40-9W, I think) because it's easier to say, and sounds so much cooler.

Back