Modeling Trains. N/HO/Z And Virtual!

butter

NorthWest Ohio Trainz2010
I guess this can be the start of my first blog... Before anything is posted I think I will just put out what this will be about, and I hope you will like it. I will blog about real trains very much, whether it be, about a news article, or my own personal railfanning. I plan to tell you about my updates with my own model railroads which I hope to show off in my first few blog posts. To sum it up I plan to post about almost everything when it comes around to trains, and I hope to teach others, and hope that through this I can learn as well. I am very open to learning new things so hopefully, if you have a question, please email it to BellKyle@live.com and I will try my very best to answer it here.

Now a little about myself; I enjoy real scale trains very much. I live a mile or so from the CSX Toledo Line and a few from the Norfolk Southern Great Lakes Division. I live about 15 Miles from the famous Iron Triangle, or Fostoria Ohio. I also live about 10 Miles from the North Baltimore CSX Intermodal hub. This is a huge hub that can be seen Here. This is my personal YouTube Channel where all my videos whether they be Models or mostly Rail fanning videos will go. I also do model trains as well, I have a 4" by 8" HO layout with just track for running, as I run very old HO trains. I also am in the process of building a N Scale Layout. It is about a 4" by 4" It is very far from complete and not exactly the very top of what I want; but It will do as the rails all function with my trains. It is loosely based off the area I live in with a small intermodal hub and many CSX trains. I also have a small table top Z Scale set that I either plan to make into a suitcase layout; or turn into a larger Z scale layout. At the time though I am focused upon my N scale layout and working the kinks out as best as I can.

I also build routes for trains (Who doesn't?). I cannot say I am very good since, none of my routes have ever been published. I have one route I could publish but I think it still needs a bit of work.. I Try my best when it comes to detail in trains, It must look realistic to me or I will not run it. I am a very big fan of Jointed Rail, and of the newer USLW. I like CSX and NS dash 8's and 9's the best of all Locomotives. I am currently in the process of building the NW Ohio area in trainz. I don't think it will be much of a driving route but more of a AI portal route. Well. This is where we part until another time, hopefully I can keep up with this blog and I hope you enjoy it. Please Subscribe to it, and tell me what you would like to see, or like to see changed. Thanks!
-Kyle

With ref' to your problem. I have the same problem but mine is track becoming transparent. But with my problem I think i may have found the answer (Might have). I bought a new HP computer and my son set this up for me, so I asked him to start off the downloading of Trainz.
But he NEVER turned off the anti virus, so maybe this is what's happening with mine.

PO45080;bt834 said:
With ref' to your problem. I have the same problem but mine is track becoming transparent. But with my problem I think i may have found the answer (Might have). I bought a new HP computer and my son set this up for me, so I asked him to start off the downloading of Trainz.
But he NEVER turned off the anti virus, so maybe this is what's happening with mine.

I'm not overly sure what you are referencing:confused:

PO45080;bt834 said:

I'm not overly sure what you are referencing:confused:

Back