Dash 9s

Any updates on when the Norfolk Southern or Conrail Dash 9s will be released?

Conrail Never had any Dash 9's, They were C40-8w's, and also they are working on the cabs still for th NS dash 9's, and the Dash 8's are gona be future releases. Don't know when yet though.

As a conductor for Norfolk Southern they all look the same on the inside (at least on my side) so dash 8 or dash 9

Man bmjank, you hobby around with Trainz and conduct real trains! Talk about train overload. Last night the crew on the shortline fell asleep and I knew it because the horn did not sound till they were all the way thru the crossing that night. Also I herd no approach as the train had 2 crossings prior in which I did not hear them blow the horn.

Plus they were approching a BNSF Diamond!!!! eek... I don't want to be a rat but whew....

Be safe and don't step on any rails.

Man bmjank, you hobby around with Trainz and conduct real trains! Talk about train overload. Last night the crew on the shortline fell asleep and I knew it because the horn did not sound till they were all the way thru the crossing that night. Also I herd no approach as the train had 2 crossings prior in which I did not hear them blow the horn.

Plus they were approching a BNSF Diamond!!!! eek... I don't want to be a rat but whew....

I'd consult a doctor if I were you. They can provide medication.

lol I have always been into trains Now after working on the rails.I like the game to model where I work at with my young son

Yeah well the local shortline out here isnt exactly screaming professional. One day I was watching them switch some cars in fresno and the locomotive sounded so sick I just waited for it to die on them.

Some of the power is junk. Some is good Bnsf has all the good motors. Head rest reclining seats. Norfolk Southerns Cheap Most of our motors out here on the westend are older and rebuilt 10 times.We set cars out for a short line The Colt railroad and they do things a lot different not as many rules. And they don't care

Back