Track Troubles

mnrr

Hudson2640
Just started a new project when I hit a snag. I'm trying to make a tunnel using the JR MS Lt Gray Tunnel track, however I can't connect it to any other track. I checked in CM and its not showing any errors.

I just tried cloning the track and I got the following errors:

Warning: Required tag 'category-class' was missing and has been set to default.
Warning: Required container 'thumbnails' is missing.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'ballast-ballast.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'bump-bump.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'reflect-reflect.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'track.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'tunnel.texture'.

Something with cloning any content like this with texture files or adding a modded version of the content will result in those errors. The warnings are not critical.
I think I had the same problem you are having at one point. Are you running the current build? (49922)

I use the same tunnel, have the same problem with tracks not connecting. I use a workaround by laying invisible track on top of the tunnel track, carefully aligning the vertices of the invisible track and the tunnel. Then I connect my track to the invisible track, and it looks like it connects to the tunnel track.

rail spline

Just started a new project when I hit a snag. I'm trying to make a tunnel using the JR MS Lt Gray Tunnel track, however I can't connect it to any other track. I checked in CM and its not showing any errors.

This is not a reply to your current issue. I have downloaded some routes but their tracks are broken white lines but still operable, MEGA SUMMER 2012 is one of them I presume it's an surveyer tool to lay tracks but how does one find this track spline?????? to assist laying track, roads,fences etc.
any assistance will be appreciated.

1superstoker2

Back