JointedRail Website Difficulties- 9/2/12

btw there few payware items that cannot be found anymore, like the F40PH's or the packs.

Were aware. There are alot of things broken right now. Site will more than likely go offline soon to begin a complete rebuild.

Were aware. There are alot of things broken right now. Site will more than likely go offline soon to begin a complete rebuild.

Thanks i was looking fowards to buy those F40PH :p and maybe some ES44 but F40PH coulnd be found , anyways you guys says that the sell will be extended so i guess i have to wait a bit more. Patience is the key in these situations!

@GTW Just like everything else they do, it will be done when it's done. I hate it just as much as everyone else, but we all have to be patient. I want the site back up, the dash 9s, the Horseshoe Curve, and a nice electric (GG1) or 2, but I'd rather have them be awesome, and come out later on, than come out now, and be not-so-awesome.

Its like n life, if you want something better to wait then buy it now... like the PS3 when it came out was around 500$. i bought it the next year for 180$ :p

It has only been a week since JR’s site went down but it feels like a month. LOL
I’m looking forward to the new engine features and the new dash 9’s. Until then I just have to keep hiding my extra money from the wife.
Jeff

We're ironing out some bugs and minor details but we expect to be back up in the next day or two.

THanks!

Mike

I can't log in? What the?

Per two posts above yours "We're ironing out some bugs and minor details but we expect to be back up in the next day or two."

The new site will more than likely require you to re-register again just as an FYI. New site is utilizing something entirely different from the previous site/store.

Folks, the site is NOT READY YET. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOGIN, also PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. We will be restoring several databases while we bring the site back online, again it's not ready for use as of yet. Many parts have not yet been activated and therefore will not work.

Thanks!

Mike

Yeah I'm trying to answer a ton of requests we have had since the get go. Most of them were an easier to use site. This should certainly help to ease navigation, among other goodies. The final list of upgrades will be announced with the new site.

Thanks guys,

Mike

Back