Screenshot of the Week: 6/10 to 6/17 (Warning: high potential for large shots)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here.

This week's theme: The 1970s (suggested by Rail4Pete).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on June 17 at 12:00 a. m. UTC (June 16 at 8:00 p. m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Trucks and trains (suggested by Rail4Pete).

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
67df463ee61b6760034e04b33f32c76b.jpg

It's probably an unintentional double post. The forums have been slow lately, so he may not have known if it went through the first time and posted it again.

Is the "Edit Post" function still unavailable to other users around here? If so, then I might contact Zec about it.

It's probably an unintentional double post. The forums have been slow lately, so he may not have known if it went through the first time and posted it again.

Is the "Edit Post" function still unavailable to other users around here? If so, then I might contact Zec about it.
I cannot edit it, and yea sorry about the double post, using the school broadband at lunch can cause lag for me.
(the school uses internet, but i downloaded chrome just to annoy them!)

I cannot edit it, and yea sorry about the double post, using the school broadband at lunch can cause lag for me.
(the school uses internet, but i downloaded chrome just to annoy them!)

Since you are unable, I have removed the contents of your duplicate post. I have also sent Zec a PM about this issue.

I'm surprised at the lack of submissions this week. Surely it's not that hard to make a submission set in the 1970s? There's a little over one day left until submissions are closed.

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
Back