Sydney Harbour Bridge + Opera House

steve123

Due to my Thread in Skreenshots on the Sydney Harbour Bridge being totaly misunderstood and some people not reading all posts in the thread properly
and some people aledgedly hinting around the fact of me using it as payware,
when i was referring to somebody else who had given so much to Trainz while i had give nothing while but only have taken from Trainz, so therefor i could not be referring to myself.

I did state in the second post of that thread that the Harbour Bridge was uploaded by a person only known as Cam

And i did also state this again under ChuffBuff's thread as well and about the payware i was referring to, but it must have fallen on deaf ears,

Now i do apologise to ChuffBuff for my out burst to which was deleted by a moderator, for i must have misread his post as he totaly misunderstood mine.

So because of what was stated in that thread and in private messages to me
it has forced me to take action in the manner of starting to legaly build the Sydney Harbour Bridge myself so there can be no confussion to who built it and who edited it and uploaded it to Trainz as freeware and the Sydney Opera House will be getting built at the same time.

I could use the Harbour bridge CAM BUILT in google sketchup and that i only EDITED in my thread in skreenshots but it really can't be uploaded without causing some type of legal crape so others will go without.

the plylons to my the Harbour Bridge ar nearly complete, now measurements are very close to what the other Harbour bridge is, give or take a few mil hear and there i have already built the super substructor under the bridge.

Regards Steve123

I understood your previous post entirely, but good luck on the new model! If it comes out as nice as what you posted before, it should prove to be quite popular!:)

Back