Steam Engine Interior Change and enginesound

GS4449

I need help. I changed the interior and enginesound on mrtrains' GS-4s and the enginesounds wont work. any help with this??

You just need to change it to something that does work, that worked for me, because some enginesounds that I have tried to use do not work

thanks so how do i do that??
Go to Content Manager. Find the train.

Right-click on it and select Show Dependencies. On the window that opens up, select "View in Main List".

Find the bogeys in the main Content Manager window. Right-click on one and go to Edit, then select Open In Explorer. This will bring up the asset in an explorer window.

Go to the "config.txt" file. Find the direct-drive tag and set it. If it isn't there, then add it in the first block of text.

Save the .txt file exactly where you found it, and under the same name, overwriting at the prompt.

Go to Content Manager and go Edit > Commit.

That's it.

Go to Content Manager. Find the train.

Right-click on it and select Show Dependencies. On the window that opens up, select "View in Main List".

Find the bogeys in the main Content Manager window. Right-click on one and go to Edit, then select Open In Explorer. This will bring up the asset in an explorer window.

Go to the "config.txt" file. Find the direct-drive tag and set it. If it isn't there, then add it in the first block of text.

Save the .txt file exactly where you found it, and under the same name, overwriting at the prompt.

Go to Content Manager and go Edit > Commit.

That's it.

got it thanks

Dont forget to ammend/update the kuid table at the bottom of the config file when you change the sound or enginespec kuids etc.
Cheers

Back