buses in trainz 2009

mariusss

hello, someone can tell me if there this any buses or ships in trainz 2009 working similary to trains or trams? thancks.

Well there are sevrael ships and 1 bus. Search 1939 Daimler Single decker for the bus. Use invisble track to get it working. Then the ships are old Czech Republic (Czechslovakia from the time there from) called the MS Pirna, MS Meissen and MS Rathen. Each plays some funky music on the deck and the paddles rotate and you also need invisble track. There also some static boats and buses.
Regards
Uracco

There are quite a few buses visible on CMP with TC3 (2009).
UK and German prototypes, at least. There is more than one Daimler - my son has been shunting a rail yard with one! It's not very powerful....
TC3 itself comes with a couple of Ribble livery single decker buses built in.

I did some reskins of Ribble buses & others, (Leyland PD2, PD3, Olympian, Metro Scania, Volvo Ailsa & Bristol RE ). They & all other non driving buses can be made drivable with the drivable super adaptor. All available on the DLS

Last edited:
You can also get buses from here, including drivable ones...

http://www.ltsv.com/t_proj_04.php

Just scroll down the page to find a large collection of buses, then click on the CDP link, to get them...

Many thanks to Tom Young for his excellent bus creations

Hope this helps

Joe Airtime

Last edited:
Tick all versions on the donload station enter bus and select locomotives. You will find a lot of buses and aircraft that are all driveable.

Well there are sevrael ships and 1 bus. Search 1939 Daimler Single decker for the bus. Use invisble track to get it working. Then the ships are old Czech Republic (Czechslovakia from the time there from) called the MS Pirna, MS Meissen and MS Rathen. Each plays some funky music on the deck and the paddles rotate and you also need invisble track. There also some static boats and buses.
Regards
Uracco

Pretty sure the TS09 bus was renamed "Daimler CW Single Deck Bus", as I searched "Daimler" on the DLS and got that result

Guys, this thread is from 2011. Leave the dead threads to rest in peace. The OP has likely pirated another train sim by now.

William

Back