Voting screen of the week 3/7-3/13

jadebullet

might be back?
Sorry about the delay. Just got back from spring break.
Voting for the week of 2/27-3/6
As always, you get three votes.
Make sure that your votes are clear.
Also, use usernames.

Names with a ~ next to them receive half votes for not following the theme. Sorry. If enough, non image posters(as in not the person who posted it) debate my decision to not view it as in theme, I will change my ruling, so it is open to debate. Same goes for the opposite. Please no giant drama fest over this by the way.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=69886

TheRock: 6
Timothetoolman:
rbar 164: 1
Michael2541:
WCL: 5*
Adamovic:
Zorronov: 2
NormP:
~Pofig:
Okhiu:
~Betsy662:
Subway125:
Skidmark22:
Mezzoprezzo: 7
~mthomas935: 1
Motorbreath: 3
Scratchy: 1
Forest Runner: 5
~stmsoccer: .5
Leadfoot866:
Coreycoen12345:
UP4021: 1

Last edited:
  • mezzoprezzo (Nice shots, as usual. ;))
  • motorbreath (I am a roadgeek, so I therefore could not resist that one. :p).
  • stmsoccer (Nice weeds in foreground with trees in background; reminds me of the North Carolina back-country environment that we live in. ;))
Plus several others that are also worthy of my vote. ;)

EDIT: stmsoccer's screenie does not look off-theme to me; the track looks like it has a little sun-set orange tint to it, and it does not look too light out there. Does the theme require the sky to be visible? :confused:

Regards.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems seeing all of the picture links?

There are two entries I cannot see (both hosttenpost links). I’ve been trying several times this week via two different browsers on the same PC.

I’ll hold off voting until they appear.

Cheers
Casper
:confused:

I am having the same problem. http://hostthenpost.org/ is online, so maybe the images got deleted off of their servers for some reason.

The Amtrak screenshot, if I remember correctly, was a few General Electric Dash 9 (?) locomotives pulling a passenger train through a desert scene. ;) I do not remember what WCL's entry was. :eek: ;)

Regards.

I cannot see three entries: TheRock, WCL and Coreycoen12345.

The same problem is occurring with the top part of jadebullet’s signature
jbsignature.jpg

All are hostthenpost links, except Coreycoen’s tinypic image which takes forever to load – all I get is the swirly blue loading wheel for about three minutes!

Copying hostthenpost URL links to a new browser tab simply leads me to the hostthenpost home page every time.

Copying Coreycoen’s link to a new tab just fails to make any connection.

Sorry everyone, but it would be unfair to vote without being able to see all of the entries.:(

Cheers
Casper

Edit: I understand from another forum that hostthenpost has had problems relating to dodgy image uploads.

Last edited:
Host and post had an issue with the host deleting everything because someone uploaded CP to the server. Dunno what to do so I am just calling it as is. (Sorry for the delay.)

1st: Mezzoprezzo:
sunset1a.jpg

2nd: TheRock

3rd: WCL, Forrest Runner

11182844bijgoqcx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the votes everyone. It feels a bit of a hollow victory though.

Well done to all the other entrants as well.

Cheers
Casper

Back