Screenshot of the Week: Ends 2-20

jadebullet

might be back?
This weeks theme: Since it is Valentines day at the beginning of the week, I figure that a love theme is in order. Post a picture of your favorite loco, route, or railroad.

Next Weeks theme: On suggestion, I am thinking of an emergency theme. Pretty much screens that include some sort of emergency vehicle, be it a fire, derailment, or car accident. (No deaths) It should allow some people to get creative with the invisible track.

One screenshot per person. If a person has entered multiply screenshots then only the first one will be counted. Screenshots entered after Sunday, 2/20/11 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

My favorite Romanian electric locomotive :) Bo'Bo'

trainz2011021421295648.jpg

Well, again a try from me. Hope that you like it...

One of my favorite trainsets, well, to be honost... I don't really love them in the real world, but in Trainz, it's one of the most beautiful EMU's available! So thanks for this one, AlTerr! :D

But the scenery, as you can see in the shot, is how I really enjoy trainz: Beach, water, nature... and a train between them :hehe:

Greetings,
Ben

I can't believe this, you drag me from my nice warm apartment in Chicago to chase one of those stupid trainz out here in the middle of nowhere, playing that stupid guitar, and always singing that stupid song, some Valentine's Day this is!

feelthelove.jpg

Do you feel the love?

A nice thing to do on Valentine’s Day,
Spend time with a partner, and have a nice day.

A quiet location, she sits on his knee.
Enjoying his company, sun and the sea.

In spite of the romance the fact still remains,
He’d rather be home and playing with Trainz.

Cheers
Casper
:)

valentinem.jpg

Imageshack

Back