Screenshot of the Week: Week of 7/27/10 to 8/3/10

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
Hello and welcome to this week's Screenshot of the Week! This week's theme is Scenic Railfanning Locations. Depictions of freight trains to excursions allowed as long as it qualifies as a scenic location. No special posting bits to add, just one image per submissions. Keep things clean and fun! I look forward to some great vistas!

Cheers,
Joshua

Me first...

timothetoolman_20100728_0002.jpg

Na's 7 and 14 break the Victorian silence as I scramble up the hill...

Steve:Y:

I suppose that's allowed as long as no one votes for you twice. Which wouldn't be allowed anyway. So, voters, when the time comes, just chose one.

Cheers,
Joshua

no one has to vote for me twice.. besides i didn't see post only ONE pick allowed and its my first time posting pics for screeshot of the week.... thats why i typed <pic one> which should have been pick.... gotta love typos... hahah

A shot from the age of steam...

A USRA 4-6-2 running under SP scoots along the west coast with a Northbound freight. Loved taking this shot, one a ranfan would treasure.
SotWSPUSRAPacific.jpg

Good Luck lads
Timo

A mixed goods train passes Burdale station on the Malton & Driffield Railway (UK). There is a proposal to reopen part of this line, which closed in 1958.

4829854363_d86c604938_b.jpg

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

^^Please Delete or Ignore. ~Peter

Last edited:
I found this thread back on page 4. Looks like the weekly screenshot contest has finally died a slow death. My vote is to let it rest in peace.

My vote is that I've been very busy.

Nevermind, I think I'll give it life.

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
Back