steam locmotives in music videos

I don't like my music videos to have trains... But I like my trains to have music videos:p

cheers

DP, THIS THREAD WAS DEAD(hey that rhymed) LET IT DIE, THERE WAS NO REASON TO BRING THIS BACK TO AN UNNEEDED LIFE, LEARN TO LET A THREAD DIE YOU NOOB... #-o

it was dead, you are the one that bumped it....:eek:..hmmm....no more posts after this one please.

you know i my opianin there should be a tribute to jerry reeds eastbound and down with strasburg 90.

You know, Eastbound and Down has nothing to do with trains WHATSOEVER! If you even bother to read the lyrics, you will notice:

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin',
we're gonna do what they say can't be done.
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.
I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run.

Keep your foot hard on the pedal. Son, never mind them brakes.
Let it all hang out 'cause we got a run to make.
The boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarcana.
And we'll bring it back no matter what it takes.

It was used as a theme song for the movie 'Smokey & The Bandit'. Which, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STRASBURG 90!!!!!!!
So, if you actually read my post, and not quote it and go on about Danny Phantom riding Strasburg 90 with Johnny Cash at the throttle while he sings 'Hurt', you will notice, that railroads have nothing in common with roads, nor do train resemble trucks in any way.
I will now leave, and hopefully see this thread die...
Thanks,
Mitch

EDIT: Work on your grammar too, I'm 13, and I can spell, and correctly punctuate sentences.

Back