70 ton ore cars

barryelvidge

I noticed in ts 2006 there was 70 ton ore cars on DLS but I can't find them in ts 2009. Is there a way to get them imported to 2009.My 2006 has died. Barry

Oh easy:)
Click on TS09 on your desktop. Then the menu comes up, click on 'manage content' (or 'advanced utilities' in some cases). Then Content Manager Plus will come up. In the top corner of it, click on 'file'. Then in that menu select 'import CDP's'. Then find the content your looking for, click on it.
Now on the main bit of CMP, in the little tabs, find 'open for edit', click on it. Then your 70 ton ore cars should be there. Right click on them, find 'edit' in that list, click on it, find 'commit', and click on that. Done! They should now work in the game, make sure you put the dependencies of the cars into it too, or it won't work.
That's how you do that! Well, that's how you do it in Trainz Classics 3 CMP anyways... Don't know if TS09 is a different setup or not.
Did you say TRS06 died? Then you'll have to download them again, thats the easiest way.

Hope this helps
Mitch

Back