Where's.......

Boco

Just a where is thread...

Where's landrvr...did he managed to get his own business and how's that little girl of his? Must be 8-9 by now.

Where's Jaleel...is he a music producer now...I don't know.

Where's Tom-Sa...how's his engineering profession?

Where's CeeBee...business can't be that good that he can't pop in now and then.

Where are these guys?

I have often wondered the same thing, especially when looking at a Layout to download and you see all those names of some exceptional creators/forum members that contributed to the layout.

I am sure many of those who have been here for quite a while, miss the old "crowd" of members who spent many hours on the forum and creating new content for us all.

Craig
:):):)

From what I can tell Jaleel is into photography....but I cannot say for sure as I have not spoken to him much recently...

I did see Jaleel's name the other night on the forum. I think he turned into a "lurker". :eek:

LOL, yeah that's pretty much me. I'll think about my situation once I get my new computer. It's so hard to build for trainz now, especially being a one man arm and not being a good builder.

If I could model faster and the stuff I was interested in, then it would be worth coming back. The great thing I'm seeing though is a lot of people really stepping in and contributing some great things! Many of the things I'm quite interested it but I just don't know.

I'm still around for help and I might make my raw models available to someone who can do them justice. Many are pretty far along and need just a little love.

Thanks guys for keeping me in your thoughts!

The Lurker,

Jaleel :D

Boco has just taken us back, to an era of trainz yet unseen today ... those guys are just legends of this community, where back, when most of us where wet behind the ear!!:hehe:

I missed Bad Trash -- we got along well :wave:

Ishie

Where is Boco?

Boco posted last on>>>> February 24th, 2010, 04:42 PM.

Also, where is Lost_Soul?

Also MIA are ... cloggy and Natvander.

Seems like the only visible Mods here are AJ Fox and Zec.

Ah, the good old days.

Have fun,

Last edited:
How about whecsailor, alien3, cyberstorm, shoves, skipper 1945, brook, andi06, kemplen and Tafweb?

Least we know where Bloodnok is ;)

Last edited:
Back