A special thank-you to all -

deeelare

#1-on members ignore list
Fellow Trainzers ,
It is very special and very surprising , to me , that folks can converse on a Forum , never knowing , never having a visual , of the person they are 'talking' to . We have no way of showing facial expressions , we cannot show body language , and the ability to insert vocal expressions are not available .
Still we somehow become friends , and we often become close friends to persons we have never met , and most likely we will never meet outside of the Forum !
This thread is due to my birthday wishes :
aardvark1 , Ron - I had asked him to please remember my BD , and he did ,
how and or why , I have no clue , but he did !
Euphod , Ed - What a shocker !! My mentor returns for one more post . Ed , I promise I did not kill the guy , only blackened his eye !
Linda , What a sweetheart she is , and her narrow gage mining content !
And my little pal Woody , I will still give him ' what for ' if he stumbles .
Seeseeme , craig , Left , but is slowly returning , a good thing for us all !
And there are others that did not reply , 'cache ya ' , ' Welcome to the forum ' , and other oldies .
There is little room left , but you are all my Forum friends .
And how do it happen ?? --- ,dave

You are correct about "our" forum and the close friendships that start here. Those friendships will last a life time.

It was a very nice surprise to see Ed posting again.

All the best Dave,

Craig
:):):)

Deeelare,

It has been my sincere pleasure knowing you, in fact I've benefited from your constructive critisism and advice.
I've always enjoyed your posts, no B.S, you get right to the point, you don't dress your posts up with a bunch looney bologna.
That my friend, is an excellent character trait.;)

Cheers,
Woody

Eds back! Reeeeaaaly?
frankly deeelare, I,ve enjoyed your posts very much and you are right about the mates(friends) I feel i know everyone that I,ve never even met.
baz

Hi Dave,

My pleasure. :)

Best wished from a very tired girl with a husband at the hospital for the 10th day and possible more weeks to come... :(

Linda

Hi Dave,

My pleasure. :)

Best wished from a very tired girl with a husband at the hospital for the 10th day and possible more weeks to come... :(

Linda

Hi Linda,

Sorry to read of your hubbie's hospitalisation, & effects on your good self.
I trust all goes well for you both. It's important to look after yourself too Linda, so please try & take some time out & get some quality rest time, ok?.

:wave:

Hi Dave,...snip...Best wished from a very tired girl with a husband at the hospital for the 10th day and possible more weeks to come... :(
Linda

Linda , sorry to hear this news , I was not aware of any health problems in your family , let us hope everything turns out fine for your husband .

--- ,dave

Back