How to operate track switches on underground subway tracks?

NAmenta

ok, so i am making a subway for my layout. sections of the subway are underground and have switch tracks that connect some of the lines together. my question is how can i operate the switch track in driver mode? you can't switch tracks in cab view and when i go to external view i can't see the track or the train so how can i operate the switches to run the train onto a different track?

Something else you might find handy, custom hud v2, this is on screen during game and shows point direction and signal colour ahead.

Question: in Custom Hud v2.. you see the track. But can you switch the turnouts? In "trackview ahead" you can, but it does not work correctly in 09.

i just tried downloading it but its not working...maybe cause i don't have a first class ticket?? but also i have ts2009 so i'll have to see if i have problems once i get it to download.

I use 2006 so cant say for 2009. points/turnouts just press j key and you'll see point/turnout change on the hud also the signal aspect.

the p key to pause,1,2,3,4 for views of consist,page up, page down for zoom in and out, r/click and hold, then move mouse.

Back