ngsnow03at4.jpg

ngsnow02fc1.jpg

ngsnow01he2.jpg

Hello Daniel :wave:

¡How many time!

Wonderful shots from a wonderful route.

Best Regards from Spain

Manuel

Hello there, thank you for the kind answers... :)

I am not really back full time to Trainz yet but I had a couple of hours to toy with a map so I tried something with snow because I didn't anything with snow before (and maybe thinking about a bigger snowy map in the future)...

ngsnow05wd2.jpg

ngsnow04uc7.jpg

Hello there, thank you for the kind answers... :)

I am not really back full time to Trainz yet but I had a couple of hours to toy with a map so I tried something with snow because I didn't anything with snow before (and maybe thinking about a bigger snowy map in the future)...

ngsnow05wd2.jpg

ngsnow04uc7.jpg

The pics look great but perhaps if you can find a snowy track it would be even better.

Superbe map Darkan, on parlais justement de toi ce matin entre trainzeurs francophones et on se demandais justement ce que tu etais devenus et si tu avais completement arreté TRS, mais je constate avec grand plaisir que ce n'est pas le cas :p :p , on va de nouveau pouvoir adminer tes screens.

Bonne continuation.

FusingGrain

@ okiu
It is not easy to find a snowy metric NG track easily available for everyone... but I am still searching...

@FusingGrain
coucou à tous les trainzers francophones :)

ngsnow07ct0.jpg

winter...
ngsnow06rq6.jpg

... and summer
ngsnow08zz2.jpg

Hello Daniel,

nice to see you being active again! Wonderful shots...

Wish You Merry Xmas:
Sura
:wave:

First station redone with the snowy track. Still a lot to learn about giving a good winter feeling on a screenshot, but it is funny to do.

ngsnow15yc1.jpg

ngsnow16ss2.jpg

ngsnow17lf8.jpg

Wow! Very good! I must say I usally don't like winter routes, cause I don't like the cold lol. But if you ever release this one I'll definitly download it :) Beautiful shots, keep it up...

Frank

Back