UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

fl jha problem

:'( i had communist jha for trs 2006 but i lost it and could not get it back can send me cdp file please i dose work in trs 06 commie has listed on the dls for trs classic which no good for me

:'( i had communist jha for trs 2006 but i lost it and could not get it back can send me cdp file please i dose work in trs 06 commie has listed on the dls for trs classic which no good for me
I might have an idea of whats happened.. when i try to download content from communist it says there obsolete or something so I'm guessing they stopped working cause the kuids or something similar don't exist or something.

hope this helps as iv not given advice on this sorta thing before.

p.s you cant send cdp files of content without the author's permission.

For the person who emailed about the size of my "not quite complete route"

I count 128 boards, but could very well be wrong, it is late at night here :sleep:

mapz.jpg

I estimate about another 40-60 boards to complete now :)

Hi Grantboy :)

If you are looking for specific UK wagons have a look HERE

Click on the picture of each wagon for a DLS link or site where they can be found :) The Freightliner hoppers are on there however I have not been able to get them to work in TC3 yet myself. I can't locate the kuid 3021991:50012 file anywhere. You may have better luck in another version of Trainz though.

Hi eso!

Thank you so much for the quick response, that was exactly what I was looking for and so much more! Thanks again! :D

They are not the one's on the LTSV site in my pic though, the one's i am using are on the DLS and are called HHA Freightliner by Communist

Last edited:
Hello dude,

I have fixed the class 31x/50x errors mentioned in the CMP2 trying to make them run properly in ts2010. However, when it comes to the game, there is still a rendering problem with the model, provide that I've got 0 error and warning in the CMP2. Please see as follow.

51.jpg

I am wonder because you said that your new reskin is 2010 compliant, could you help me to fix the rendering error I have described in the picture. Thanks in advance.

Where did you get the merseyrail and the pendolino train from ?

The pendos on trainz can no longer be obtained since there creator has left the community and you cant send cdp files without the authors permission.
Unless you can find a way of contacting jivebunnies then there's no hope :(

Minimum
Windows XP (SP3)
1GB RAM
Pentium D 3.4GHz (or equivalent)
nVidia Geforce 7200/128MB (or equivalent)
15GB Free Hard Drive Space

Recommended
Windows Vista/Windows 7 (64bit)
2GB RAM
Core 2 Duo (or equivalent)
nVidia Geforce 8600 (or equivalent)
15GB Free Hard Drive Space

Phil

Great shots everyone :D

The Penryn loop has been in operation one year this month. Allowing a half hourly service on the Falmouth branch. Thanks to Nexusdj for the LED Signals!

Penryn05.jpg

The Falmouth bound 153 (left) passes the Truro bound 153 (right) at Penryn. Taken from Platform 2. The platform on the left is no longer used, but exists from a former loop.

Penryn06.jpg

The Falmouth bound 153 approches Platform 1. The orginal platform (before the loop was added) was extended to the south and the disused northern section reinstated to create a much longer platform. The southern end is Platform 1, and the northern end is Platform 2.

Mark

Great shots Marky, when I was a young-un we used to live just to the right of the bridge in the last shot. Can't wait to have a run on this one when it's done.

Back