UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

A few from me as I haven't yet posted any for a while!

Screen_046.jpg

Tom
Hey Tom ,where can i find the nice train?:udrool:

My being able to re-create a typical lunchtime service rolling into my home town of Antrim on it's way to Belfast central has suddenly got me very excited about this game. It's the correct train and everything!!!..

The rolling stock was downloaded from the DLS and thanks go to tcorken KUID:237676

Yours,
A very happy bunny.:clap::Y:

Hello Rikki, have you downloaded the fantastic route Along UTA Lines by harcourt from the DLS, to accomodate your new found toy, it's the best Northern Irish route available anywhere to be found and with Tony Corken's wonderful rolling stock, it'll keep you happy for years.....:hehe:

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

ex-railwayman, I didn't know about that route so I went and had a look there.
Judging by the look of it, my attempt to download would be futile.
I have no doubts it would download, but the sheer size puts me off. I recently downloaded Angela's "Avalon" which is only about a 10th the overall file size of "Along UTA Lines" yet, alas, when I went to driver it was taking quite literally an age to "cache" and led to me bringing up task manager to close the program.
Is this more to do with the amount of dependencies or the amount of "boards"? I'd love to have that UTA layout (seeing as I'm a North Ireland Railways fan!) but don't want to be left disappointed....

Hi Rikki, yes sorry, forgot that it is huge and maybe cumbersome for you to download. What about the smaller version of this then by harcourt named LMS in Ireland Vol 1 + 2, try that one for size, or just volume 1....

Cheerz. ex. :wave:

Last edited:
Liam, IIRC they are all pieces that are part of the Footbridge pack from James73. Search for them on the DLS, they are called FB01-FB04 (different colours) and there are lots of different bits to make loads of different shaped bridges. Need any help, give me a shout!

HTH
Tom:)

Demote

ex-railwayman, I didn't know about that route so I went and had a look there.
Judging by the look of it, my attempt to download would be futile.
I have no doubts it would download, but the sheer size puts me off. I recently downloaded Angela's "Avalon" which is only about a 10th the overall file size of "Along UTA Lines" yet, alas, when I went to driver it was taking quite literally an age to "cache" and led to me bringing up task manager to close the program.
Is this more to do with the amount of dependencies or the amount of "boards"? I'd love to have that UTA layout (seeing as I'm a North Ireland Railways fan!) but don't want to be left disappointed....

What you need to do is go into Preferences and push the Detail and both Draw Distances across to reduce them. This will also apply to daytime fog, but you will need to apply this to the full. Then Avalon will actually run on your PC.

Angela

Liam, IIRC they are all pieces that are part of the Footbridge pack from James73. Search for them on the DLS, they are called FB01-FB04 (different colours) and there are lots of different bits to make loads of different shaped bridges. Need any help, give me a shout!

HTH
Tom:)
Sorry I meant to say the bridge with windows going across the top
- Liam

Hi Englishs (if i've right) !!

Hi my name is Claude, I'm French, I'm 14 years (I'll be fifteen December 15th).
Who can make the "Birmingham New Street" Station for my layout Birmingham X city south ?? Please ??? For me ???

Amically,
Claude

Heres a pic of an A4 entering Kirkby Stephen East, built in TC3 and imported into TRS2009. A benefit of TRS2009 is that whereas this version of the A4 caused TC3 to crash, TRS2009 has no problem with it..:cool:
screen003zi6.jpg

What you need to do is go into Preferences and push the Detail and both Draw Distances across to reduce them. This will also apply to daytime fog, but you will need to apply this to the full. Then Avalon will actually run on your PC.

Angela

Ah yes Angela, all my performance settings are maximum at the minute. I suppose that's why I'm getting such a low frame rate on most routes!
Silly me :hehe:

Ah, sorry Liam! My bad! Erm, that is a mix of parts, the base of the bridge is Conc slab 10m or 15m or something along those lines, and the glass sections come in a Spline. They are called something like 'Overkapping 16m plat grijs'. I wanted to create something like Leeds station with the large walkover which doubles up as a waiting room and somewhere with a cafe! I'll post some more pics of it tomorrow if that will help!

Tom

Thank you :D
Turns out I already have those assets installed - I'll start making it over the weekend

Last edited:
You could try the 450 class from nexusdi , kuids 45317:500451:1, 45317:500781:1, and 45317:500791:1. It will give you more variety in NIR rolling stock.
Roy

Back