UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

The one in my shot I made, the platform slabs are from a photo at Bere Ferrers (Devon) and the edges were taken at Truro. But I do believe FMA do a similar one.

Mark

Nice shots mark.

emo_20100502_0006.jpg

I wanted to create a station along the same lines as Burton Upon Trent, this is what i managed to come up with.

emo_20100503_0000.jpg

emo_20100503_0001.jpg

emo_20100503_0002.jpg

emo_20100503_0003.jpg

Emo - Can i ask, where did you get the station building in the last picture?

And your shots seem to get better and better :eek: - i wish i could build routes like that!

Many thanks

Meyshollop

Emo - Can i ask, where did you get the station building in the last picture?

And your shots seem to get better and better :eek: - i wish i could build routes like that!

Many thanks

Meyshollop

Cheers, its this station.
DS Building Railway Burscough New Statio... [Detailed] TRS2004
Created by: domsarto
File Size: 1.83 MB
KUID: 342053:25118
Date: 24th Feb 2010
Downloaded: 374

buildings.gif

Hey Guys and Gals,
See everyone is still turning out some awesome stuff! Keep it up everyone!

Marky7890, you route is simply stunning! I can't wait until it's done and I can run my SR Merchant Navy with a rake of green MK1s on the 'Atlantic Coast Express'. Brilliant job mate!:D

Emo, your shots are magnificent, as always, great job!:D

I know the screenshot thread is no place to ask questions, but does anyone know of a good SR Battle of Britain, West Country or Merchant Navy in the unrebuilt condition, that's with the streamlined casing for those who don't know.:) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, that just about does it, I'll get back to playing the greatest game on the planet, Trainz.;)
Thanks,
Mitch

Wow Emo those where really impressive. Have 20 wagon reskins around the same quality as those FL HHAs I did in your pic. I have 2009 installed again now, just waiting on the Service Packs to be up again at auran and then will start uploading them to the DLS :), should all happen through out May depending on how much overtime I end up doing.

Regards,

Leon

Wow Emo those where really impressive. Have 20 wagon reskins around the same quality as those FL HHAs I did in your pic. I have 2009 installed again now, just waiting on the Service Packs to be up again at auran and then will start uploading them to the DLS :), should all happen through out May depending on how much overtime I end up doing.

Regards,

Leon

This is fantastic news Leon, i thought everyone had given up on wagon reskins, could you give me a little clue as to one of the reskins, dont suppose you have done a Cemex skin because your RMC hoppers still have a lot of use along with the FL HHA's.

Cheers, a very happy Emo. :D

Not wanting to take things off-topic, but lets say its a mix of late eighties to to early turn of the century British rolling stock. I'
d say there is five must haves in the bunch, but I'll let you be the judge of that shortly. Just depends when Auran fix their server now.

I have some screenshots from my latest TS2010 WIP: English Countryside.

SR1.jpg

BR 9F "Black Prince" is given the all ahead at Brentwood Station.

SR4.jpg

Pulling away, past the small yard.

SR2.jpg

The airfield close to Brentwood.

SR3.jpg

A Spitfire in the revetment at the airfield. Hangars and barracks in the background.

SR5.jpg

A classic shot, Spitfire flying over the passenger train.

This route is based loosely on the Southern Railway during the 1940's. Thanks go to Vulcan (kuid 60238) for his model of the Spitfire.:Y:

Great Shots all, questions, comments and criticism welcomed.

Happy Trainzing,;)
Scott.

Last edited:
Hi Peter (PerRoc) about the Walkovers in the last two station screen shots, are they some of your work ? and/or are they available on the DLs please ?

Norm.

they are marky7890's I don't know off the top of my head which exact ones they are; but they are on the DLS. You can't see it but there is a little bit of 'kit-bashing' I did to one end of one. I'd suggest downloading all of his stuff; you won't be disappointed.

peter

Back