UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Nexus,

Sorry this is a little off topic but... I am developing a British Route and I would like to know if there is any way to get your Class 185? I read a few forum posts that said to email you but I couldn't find your e-mail and if thats where you would like to send it then please send me a pm and I will give you my address.

Thanks!

Try pm'ing him on here, he was very pleasant wiht me when I enquired similarly a year or so ago.

Hi,

I have tried to PM him however it doesn't have the option when I click on his name as I would with some other people.... so I will just wait until he gets back on the forums :)

Hi Bernard, could you please tell me where to download this train? I really love it.

Thanks, Alex.

It's not my screenshot so I could be wrong, but it looks like the one by Railwaves, which is unfortunately no longer (legally) available as the website is no longer in business.

fa3edcb1edff7eb2792c066c3f3480a1.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Neat looking track there. Is that your layout?

Thank you but no it is not mine, It is Duchy Days 1980s (Updated) available on the DLS and one of the only real modern-ish type British Routes i know of unfortunately Midshire Mainline V3 is another if your after sum-thing modern but unfortunately the track and sum textures are not showing for me in Tane, I wish i knew sum more British Routes too look for.
Cheers Mick.:)

Thanks Saieditor I'm preferably after sum-thing more modern that is signaled and i can just run diesel's on mainly and practice a bit of route building changing stuff till i eventually destroy the route and have to start over again LOL.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Original work by angelah reworked with permission by both nawlins and tmz06003 if I remember correctly.

Absolutely correct napierdeltic. Angela created the original WC Line Sections 1&2, and Tony and I reworked her route to become the TS12 Paddington - Westbury route/session.

I did the T:ANE update (with permission).

Cheers

Back