UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Emo & Nexus.
Wonderful realistic work. Thanks for sharing with us.
Emo - is the overhead walkway in picture 1 released? Haven't seen it before - and I have a place for it.
Nexus - Will you be releasing the buildings you have created for your scene. Contemporary shopping and commercial buildings are harder to find and yours, including the station are excellant - and would be very useful.
Hope you might release them.

All the best.
Cheers
NickE

That footbridge is called Roanne but i have just looked on the DLS and i cant find it on there, there are 2 routes though and from looking at the picture the footbridge is included,

and yes it would be very nice if dave could release his station type shopping centre, trainz is lacking stations of that type.
Cracking pics though dave, so realistic.

Great shotz guys!

lichworthnov091x1024.jpg

:)

nexusdj: where did you get that station building?

Alone in the Dark? (part 1)

I thought I'd take a break from working on landscaping Westerton Village (near Binchester Colliery, on the Spennymoor line) to do some new screenshots. :)

Just for a change this set are at night and mostly feature landscapes rather than the railways themselves. Basically I just went wandering around with the clock set to "midnight"....

2009_11_19_020.jpg

The disused former NER station at Todhills, seen from the south west.

2009_11_19_006.jpg

The NER Todhills branch originally linked with Newfield Colliery down a rather vicious (1:17) incline. By the 1960s this was a footpath, seen here looking back up the incline towards Todhills.

2009_11_19_003.jpg

Newfield village church.

2009_11_19_014.jpg

A view from the Hunwick-Newfield branch looking across the fields towards towards Farnley and the River Weir.

2009_11_19_024.jpg

Rough Lea Junction. The signalman is awake, quite obviously!

Great shots Durhamlass :cool:

=======================================

The station building in my shots was built in with the shopping centre around it , I've opened it up in Gmax and separated it from the centre but it's looking a little basic so I'll see what i can do with it and get the results uploaded to the DLS ?

Would folks like me to upload the original with the shopping centre attached as well ?

Last edited:
Would folks like me to upload the original with the shopping centre attached as well ?[/quote]

just as it looks in your shots would be nice dave, i suppose the answer is yes.

cant wait till i get a better computer , then i can play on these fantastics route's . if there released of course , amazing picture's i like the HST the most ,.

@ nexusdj, when will that HST be released, it looks awesome.

@EMO, where can i get that station canopy.

Many thanks

Meyshollop

@ nexusdj, that hst looks exellent in the old intercity blue&yellow livery. I hope that hst will also have the intercity swallow livery when it is finally released. How I used to remeber that livery from days gone by.

@emo, May I ask you where you got that exellent station canopy from please?

EMO - thanks for your reply. I downloaded Roanne - but the overpass was missing. As you got it from your download it was there at some stage, so i will downlaod the layout agin.

NEXUS - I think your buildings will have wide application, so if you could do both versions, I'm sure it will be appreciated. You also did a parking station a while ago that looked great, so I hope you will get round to releasing all your buildings.

Love the screenshots of both of you - thanks for sharing.
Cheers
NickE

Testing out some textures on JN114's new HST....

hsttest2x1024.jpg

:)

As one of the biggest HST 125 fans around, all I have to say is... I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it:udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool::udrool:

Oh there we go, drool all over the keyboard again... has anyone got a tissue:hehe:

Brilliant job on the HST 125, looks amazing in the great blue and white, I loved this train when it first appeared in the most famous livery of all, back to the times when Britain ruled the railways, they were happy times...

It suited this livery the most, it just seemed to look as though it was going faster than what it was, I used to stand along side the West Coast Mainline when I was younger, and blimey these could fly, and the bit I loved the most, the screech of the last engine as it passed, wow deafening... good times... good times...

Joe Airtime
I hope this is the HST that is going to be released in Trainz 2010... if it is, I will be gone off the forums for quite some time... by the way, is the track available for download, and if so can it be used in native mode.?.

Last edited:
Back