NZ pics

Cheers guys!

Hi Rugrat, I've got two question's about these Dc Locomotives.
(A) Are these fenders loco's re skin'd?
And (B) Are they available for download?
Cheers Mrrangi;)

A. Nope, As Caleb said these are new builds. If i knew at the time I started there would be another Dc out then I probably would have chose something else... needless to say these have been in the works for a while :hehe:
B. Not right now, but hopefully that will change in the near future.

Nice looking Wagons! Thats 3ft6 right ?

Where can i download NZ content ?

Regards
David

Yup 3'6". Currently the main source of NZR content is here - http://www.trainzone.co.nz/nzr_rolling_stock.htm

William :)

Ongarue route update

Log pick-up from camp 9, Cheers, Fender :)

fender849201009130008.jpg

Some nice looking work progressing on here!
Here are a couple more from me. FIrst a couple of units waiting at the station for another run:
91401100.jpg

And second one more pic of my yellow OHB-coloured DJ with another coal train in tow:
whangaora.jpg

Have recently installed TRANZdem so once I get my head around it will hopefully start work on a slightly more prototypical route!

PS: I know slightly off-topic but does anyone know someone that can make drivable buses? Hoping to have a drivable bus route in my next map but none of the vehicles I have found are quite right...

Hi there all
can someone please tell me if there is a DJ loco that well work in TRS 2012
thanks all
chris sullivan

EE Delivery trip

Hi all, Over the weekend saw something interesting as DC4507 took DM510 and D2489 out to Steam Inc.
Seen at Plimmerton
mrrangi201208070000.jpg

A great ground shot at Muri
mrrangi201208070003.jpg

Under the bridge, Over the Level crossing and into Paekakariki
mrrangi201208070006.jpg

The DC get's put on to Steam Inc's turntable to be turned around for its trip to
Wellington
mrrangi201208070008.jpg

As the sun will be setting shortly, This EE know's it has a happy and safe new home. :cool:
mrrangi201208070009.jpg

Hi all, Over the weekend saw something interesting as DC4507 took DM510 and D2489 out to Steam Inc.
Seen at Plimmerton
mrrangi201208070000.jpg

A great ground shot at Muri
mrrangi201208070003.jpg

Under the bridge, Over the Level crossing and into Paekakariki
mrrangi201208070006.jpg

The DC get's put on to Steam Inc's turntable to be turned around for its trip to
Wellington
mrrangi201208070008.jpg

As the sun will be setting shortly, This EE know's it has a happy and safe new home. :cool:
mrrangi201208070009.jpg
ahhh so thats were they went!
i was going to jville and i knew were they were but did not see them
yay that there is a set still in wellington!
Cheers Jeran

Hi Jeran, Yes there is still a set in wellington at the moment. It's privately owned and not by steam Inc so I'm not sure for how long its going to stay there but at the moment its calling Paekakariki home. Cheers Jamie

Hi Jeran, Yes there is still a set in wellington at the moment. It's privately owned and not by steam Inc so I'm not sure for how long its going to stay there but at the moment its calling Paekakariki home. Cheers Jamie

441 is privately owned in nelson+ 27 has been returned to ferrymead

Nice shots of late everybody.

A morning journey to Upper Hutt. Passing the Caketin
scaled.php

Trundling alongside the harbour
scaled.php

Through the square holes approaching Woburn
scaled.php

By this stage we were a little early, so waited time at Waterloo
scaled.php

With Naenae closed for rebuilding, more time was made up on the section to Taita, so another timetable stop was made
scaled.php

With things now back to normal, we are snapped crossing the Hutt River at Pomare
scaled.php

At journey's end we are put into the dock road to allow a Wairarapa service to use the Main Line
scaled.php

Hi Ryan,
Very nice pics and what sky are you using ? - looks ideal for Wellington. I lived for many years at Nae Nae, the station there used to be real busy and thriving. It had a tuck shop on both sides which sold papers , snacks and of course back in those days, every brand of cigarette known to man. It always had a warm and inviting waiting room and ticket office. Back then graffitti had not been invented, so the station always looked spic. A far cry from nowdays, it looks like a tip, I hear they are going to demolish it and put up a concrete bunker thingy. Keep up with your good work.
Cheers, Fender :)

Hi Fender how is the route you are building I keep looking in to see if there are ant more screen shots
look forward to when you up load the route
Also it would seem that there is a lot on youe NZR rollingstock that well not work in TRS2012
chris

Nice shots of late everybody.

A morning journey to Upper Hutt. Passing the Caketin

Trundling alongside the harbour

Through the square holes approaching Woburn

By this stage we were a little early, so waited time at Waterloo

With Naenae closed for rebuilding, more time was made up on the section to Taita, so another timetable stop was made

With things now back to normal, we are snapped crossing the Hutt River at Pomare

At journey's end we are put into the dock road to allow a Wairarapa service to use the Main Line
scaled.php

Hi Ryan,

For someone who lives in Aussie you've got amazing accuracy in this Hutt Valley Line.

Cheers,
Bill69

hi all
1) how do i upload photos on to here
2) i just found a photo of a ganz at Jville! it was taken on the 14th of june 1982? or 1992?
i will upload the photo when i figure out how to uplaod my photos
cheers jeran

Back