NZ pics

Sampling some of KF's fine work...

7c0cb0eda0a8025b760f3337c8d60654.jpg

Yea I really like where this is going.

- Will :D

Congrats to all route builders above, Kingston Flyer - looks very NZR (real scene or ficticious? ) NZLD, looks very Wellington as I recall it. Keep up the good work and nice to see some action back on the NZ scene. Kiwi Rail, nice pic.
CHeers, Fender :)

Congrats to all route builders above, Kingston Flyer - looks very NZR (real scene or ficticious? ) NZLD, looks very Wellington as I recall it. Keep up the good work and nice to see some action back on the NZ scene. Kiwi Rail, nice pic.
CHeers, Fender :)

Thanks Fender,
yeah it just a freelance route,kiwiRail sent me a small DEM map that would pass as a NZR map,just a small one but the rate I detail a route it may take a year or two to finish:hehe:.

I'd like to buy up you entire payware catalog thanks Fender could you send me a PM please with your details and prices thanks.

@Will superb shot there boss!!!

cheers Andrew.

Hi all, finaly got my computer working so i thought i would show some custom reskins. (they are not for download.)
However i will have some up for download mabey by staterday.
Question, Is anyone working on Aucklands Sa/sd's, DMU's, or other nz locomotives....
Cheers Jeran :)

Some amazing work there Gordon - it's almost enough to kick me back into working on the railway side of my layout (that has been very distracted with a nearby airport recently).

Thought about putting in the Ferrymead trolleybus section along Ferrymead Park drive to complete the electric transport at Ferrymead?

Wow..good goodies guys.

I visited my brother in NZ on holiday for a few weeks in April 2014 - Thames/Turua and surrounding areas - Fantastic country and people, excellent fishing and hunting , I will never be the same again ! :D :udrool:

Some amazing work there Gordon - it's almost enough to kick me back into working on the railway side of my layout (that has been very distracted with a nearby airport recently).

Thought about putting in the Ferrymead trolleybus section along Ferrymead Park drive to complete the electric transport at Ferrymead?

If you can give me a route for the buses I can put it in.
Will upload the LCAC to the dls.

Gordon

New Auckland Electrics - early days yet.These will be freeware. Can any Auckland Trainzers get me in-cab ( square on ) pics and side on bogie pics please? I have searched the interweb, but to no avail.
Also, who is building the Auckland routes?
Cheers, Fender :)

1077ce7befaa592619b5cdab636a62cb.jpg

Thanks for the pic links, Jeran. Every pic helps , especially on something so new. They are an awesome looking train, but one sod of a shape to model - the front windscreen is recessed and curved X and Y.
I will post an update soon. Britomart to Onehunga route ?
Cheers,
Fender :)

Thanks for the pic links, Jeran. Every pic helps , especially on something so new. They are an awesome looking train, but one sod of a shape to model - the front windscreen is recessed and curved X and Y.
I will post an update soon. Britomart to Onehunga route ?
Cheers,
Fender :)
Nah, elerslie-onehunga with the old line to the port :D

Back