Whoop i made a milestone

Trainz Legend
Hey,

This is my thousandth post since joining the community !

Sorry to make a thread about this but i find it good since us teenages never commit to anything :D
Wow i had a look at my first posts, Ive gone from being called a troll to the annoying member ive become haha:hehe:

Id like the thank my friends and family and jesus! i couldn't of done it without you guys [/award accent]

Hope i make it to 2000 posts:D

Anthony;)

Hey,

This is my thousandth post since joining the community !

Sorry to make a thread about this but i find it good since us teenages never commit to anything
Wow i had a look at my first posts, Ive gone from being called a troll to the annoying member ive become haha:hehe:

Id like the thank my friends and family and jesus! i couldn't of done it without you guys [/award accent]

Hope i make it to 2000 posts

Anthony;)
I remember the days of the old forum where we received a new loco icon indicating how many post you have made.

They gave an indication of how long someone had been around and the number of post made, but not always the quality of the post. I think that was when the "bumping" post came in, to finally reach the next loco or lose the old one :hehe: , especially the "Whale". I do not remember anyone particularly liking it, although I did download it (of the DLS) and still have it. There are a couple of "special" rolling stock items created through this period of "fun" ....... is that word still allowed :hehe: .

Now where is our "Waffle" train, I know its hiding somewhere on the DLS.

Funny I just checked how many post I have made since this new forum started, 999 to now so this is also my 1,000 post :hehe: :clap: :Y:

Craig
:):):)

Sorry, I had to remove some of your smilies so mine where allowed LOL

I remember the days of the old forum where we received a new loco icon indicating how many post you have made.

This one? Someone posted a photo of it awile ago and i saved it for future reasons:) . Happy 1000 to hehe.

Anthony

Congrats to both of you!

I recall those days Craig ... :wave:

I almost made it to 15,000 .... but then the forum volanic exploded and everything went under lava, lost forever!:'(

Ish

Congrads!:wave:

I have over 2,000 posts (2,323) in third place.:cool:
Hope to see you up there sometime too, this forum is very addicting.

Cheers,
Adam

Congrads!:wave:

I have over 2,000 posts (2,323) in third place.:cool:
Hope to see you up there sometime too, this forum is very addicting.

Cheers,
Adam
Much agreed Adam,congrats to you,for some people they are like "who cares!?" But for me it shows how long you have been here and how much you have contributed to the community (good and bad) I am slighty ahead of Adam with 2,382 after this post. But Johnwhelan certainly takes the prize at a mere 2,778.:eek:

Guys ... if there isn't fast anything related to Trainz discussed here, this topic will need to be closed.

the original post was commenting on reaching a certain number of posts in the Trainz forum (which is about Trainz).

people replying to the OP are congratulating the guy with 1000 post (in the Trainz forum)

said replies bring up discussion of the old Trainz forum were people were rewarded for more posts (see 0099's post - in the Trainz forum)

If any of the above are not in anyway related to Trainz and/or the Trainz community, then I really don't know what is.;)

Members can easily change names, etc., (by registering under another serial #), but it is very difficult to disguise one's thoughts ---

---DLR
Very true....they may succeed for a while, but the old selves eventually shine through....:hehe:
If a magic button could be pushed that would reveal the truth, I think some would be surprised at the large number of people with multiple user names....:cool:

Very true....they may succeed for a while, but the old selves eventually shine through....:hehe:
If a magic button could be pushed that would reveal the truth, I think some would be surprised at the large number of people with multiple user names....:cool:

And what would that accomplish?
It will show that the restrictive and oppressive ways of these forums are a failure! You can ban the same member for idiot reasons a thousand times, but as long as the same member wants to return, it will.
Another consequence is that other members get more and more tired of the bickering and will join the disruptive behaviour until one day they also fall to the axe.
The moderators act and behave from the infantile notion that the delete and ban buttons will solve a problem, while it only makes it worse.
As long as staff doesn't "open-up" and actually start to "think" a bit about what they are doing, the problems will come back time and again.

Back