Screenshot of the Week: Ends 8-8 - European Shots

USLWD
Lets see your best European shots... Don't go belly aching you North Americans, your time will come so open your horizons and let the beauty of Europe shine!!! For a penalty of an "incorrectly themed" entry your votes will only be worth half.

Please limit entries to ONE PER PERSON!!! Thanks...

Thanks for participating and have fun!!!

Steve

Perfect!!

Heres mine:

Screen_467.jpg

The European's are hard to beat when it come to their own country. This will be interesting! I have seen a lot of excelelnt screens in European threads.

Cheers,
Adam

I hope this one counts...

S301-A3-fairway.jpg

VR S class S301 Sir Thomas Mitchell sits next to BR A3 class #60092 Fairway at Carlisle station...

Zec

Hi,

I don't care if this counts or not, here's a screen of mine showing a Serie 54 waiting in the little yard of Beauraing (Belgium).

Beauraing is part of the large route called "Athus-Meuse" wich is currently in progress.

Cheers,

André.

Real polish station Rybnik from my route (Linia 156: Gliwice - Rybnik).

Other screens are on thread "Polish real line: Gliwice-Rybnik"

Last edited:
My contribution:

@Trackplate
Was is happend to Your blue steamer?
Their wheels looks so funny. ;)

France, 1943. A Nazi CFL has just pulled the deadly, Krupp K5 railway gun from the tunnel where it is hidden from allied planes. The crew prepares to fire the deadly Artillery gun at the English Channel as a storm brews overhead. Mobile Anti-Air half tracks stand guard as they ready the gigantic gun, and a Nazi truck has delivered six more shells for the firing. After firing all six shots the gun and engine will be re-hidden inside of the tunnel to protect it from Allied fighters.
Screen_030-1.jpg

Last edited:
UK

UK is in Europe so everyone will know...and this is a UK screenshot so this has to fit in:

Untitled5.jpg

Next time, how about the theme Being North American shotz? :cool:

The 0905 FTPE for Westhampton Moor Street from Leeds City via Easthampton Central calling at Grimstead, Blackburn High, West Midlands Parkway, Westhampton International, Stanton Junction, Stratford Road, and Westhampton Moor Street is now arriving on the South platform. Please allow all passengers to exit before boarding the train. Mind the gap, and rememeber not to block the doors. There will be a 10 minute delay between here and St. Stephen's Cross due to trackage rights for Midland RailFreight Corp. The WMPTE, FTPE, and MRFC would like to thank you for your cooperation, you can dial the WMPTE regional office at
+01 4578 21 567, visit us online at www.westmidspte.co.uk, or text us
via 0100.

Stanton Junction with the FTPE 0905 service to Moor Street from Leeds City. FirstGroup PLC loves to pick up passengers at Stanton station, its the 2nd busiest non-main station on the WMPTE network!

... I'll post the pic. I'll be back. I'm out for a Night Out with the guys in the city of Tampa, not that there's much to do. :)

EDIT: As promised, its 11:20PM, had a great time, I stayed a while at Union Station :)

WesthamptonAirportLine5.jpg

Last edited:
Back