WC Shotz

Well it be time to start working on yet another route.....This route is going to be the CN/WC Fox River Sub that runs from Green Bay SOUTH all the way to Neenah...This route will cover the cities of Green Bay, De Pere, Wrightstown, Kaukauna, Little Chute, Appleton, and Neenah...I am sure most of you will prolly not know where these are...But for us "Wisconsiners" we know....ha ha :hehe: Why choose this route?? Well I now live on this line as I used to live on the Valley Sub where the CoW takes place...That route is still going but this is just another side project....

To start it off we are set up right out side of the Green Bay yard where train A416 is coming in...This is the Stevens Point to Green Bay turn with power on both ends to void a run-a-round at Neenah

Job FY1973......The Gen Cor Job, is seen here switching out the Gen Cor Latex Plant, as the daily ELS Crivitz to Green Bay turn runs on the new connection track from the ELS tracks to the WC/CN mainline

Hi,
May I join the Club?
Some screens from my short fictional route that i build to test new 2009 vegetation.

wc1s.jpg

wc2l.jpg

wc3u.jpg

Cheers :wave:

WOW.....Them are very nice.....Yes you may join the club...Under one condition.....................YOU POST MORE WC PIX.....:hehe:

Keep up the good work :Y:

:wave:

That picture reminds me greatly of the Kalispell Branch line on Microsoft Train Simulator's default Marias Pass route.

Keep up the great work too!;)

cam

Train FL088 (Stevens Point to Green Bay) with power on both ends to void the run-a-around here at Neenah is seen here at Fox River Jct where it will pull off of the Neenah Sub and onto the Fox River Sub where it will continue North up to Green Bay

This project will take a while to complete...But once its done...It will have covered the Fox River Sub from Green Bay to Neenah, and the Neenah Sub from Neenah to Fond du Lac.....

Back