Screenshot of the Week: Ends 7-4

Here's mine:
Pic4.jpg

Best wishes,
Padster

Heritage locos on Big Mac Bridge

Here is mine of 3 heritage locos & a heritage special on the Big Mac bridge of the Death Valley Line route, as a bay fog rolls in:

SPonBridge.jpg

I am pretty sure he was joking Willi - that's the trouble with text without smilies - things can be misinterpreted. You mentioned "no German shot" which could mean gunshot rather than screenshot.

Anyway, I have been researching screenshots lately and it is certainly amazing what is being done these days in Trainz. In Trainz 2009 we will be implementing new systems such as Galleries which will be a great new way to display and (hopefully) search for screenshots.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Nice Pics everyone, @roymac nice pic, but are you using the older version of sean's 9000 series locos?

I would go get the new ones from him, thats what I did.

All you have to do is ask him for the updated installer and serial numbers, you have to show proof of purchase or give him the email address you used to buy them the first time and he will look up the purchase.

Hes really good about stuff like that. You will enjoy the new locos, I know I did!

Also, did you double post on accident?

Ahhhhhhh, you beat me to it AJ...:hehe:

Mind you, I have already entered one for this week, oh well....:hehe:

And I suppose with JimDep living in LOVELAND, everything is very smoochy over there...:hehe:

Cheerz. ex.

Back