Amtrak Heartland Flyer Through Texas Video

senor euphod helped me import it into trs2006.

i just went to ccp after i imported the cab into trainz and fixed it and I just added a interior tag and selected the said cab.

E-A-S-Y as pie, but not as tasty :hehe:

go to cmp and find your loco, then right click find edit, then Content Creator Plus. then when ccp opens when your still on the main ccp screen look to the left of the screen and near the top it says traincar, right click that and scroll down to find interior then click it. then scroll to the bottom of the main ccp screen and find where the word interior is then click the ... botton and kuid selector will open. then find a nice interior and click select.

then click ctrl s on your keyboard to save it then exit it and then commit the assests on cmp then open trs2006 and u have a interior in you loco.

o ok

go to cmp and find your loco, then right click find edit, then Content Creator Plus. then when ccp opens when your still on the main ccp screen look to the left of the screen and near the top it says traincar, right click that and scroll down to find interior then click it. then scroll to the bottom of the main ccp screen and find where the word interior is then click the ... botton and kuid selector will open. then find a nice interior and click select.

then click ctrl s on your keyboard to save it then exit it and then commit the assests on cmp then open trs2006 and u have a interior in you loco.

o ok thankz alot

anytime

23_33_10%5B1%5D.gif

fighting0040.gif

^
I HATE STARWARS, but this is WAYYY to cool. :>

fighting0070.gif

Last edited:
Back