Australian screenshots

X51 powering out of Cragieburn with an UP Albury pass...

image.png

X49 and G512 lead an empty graine over the Kampton Viaduct

image.png

I gotta say from the above shots, I am loving the direction that this community is moving

It sounds like Tomtre had better get my finger out and upload the route.

Seriously I would like to thank Graeme, Phil and Peter for taking the time from their own work to review mine. I found a few more fixups on the "last" run through I did to get a few screenshots for the forum which I will fix tonight. Hopefully can upload to DLS tomorrow. I will post to freeware section and here when that happens.
Thanks again for your encouragement.
Tom

2023-04-07-214731.png

Recently released by Austrainz we have the QR VGHM/KM grain wagons made by Dylan (clydegm) and can be found on the DLS under 'trainfan2017', Enjoy!

QR-VGHM-KM-release.png

heya mate how are you i am new to the trainz sims and im trying to keep the aussie theme may i pls ask how do i get these hoppers thankyou

Hi Everyone
I have (I hope) a couple of shots from the Bethungra Spiral route, now on the DLS.
This is a Hotbox train near where Graeme took his shot the other day, which is north of the spiral.
view_media_post

No subtle shading or lighting with me, a photographer I am not.
Another shot of a hotbox train from the base of the spiral
view_media_post

I am posting to the freeware announcements as well as here that the route is now available although I have used payware content from Milwaukee, Season Town and Bairnsdale routes, which are now part of the optional downloads, but the route is available for everyone.

I thank all the good folks who have made content for sharing through the years.
Vulcan made some great content years ago.
view_media_post

Special thanks to Grazlash, Footplate Phil and PGibbons for their encouragement and help
The mistakes are all mine.
Have fun
Tom

Well its obvious I haven't got the screenshot stuff sorted yet, there were meant to be some in my last post. As I only try to do screenshots every year or five I'm not going to bother to learn again. I have read the wiki, I obviously got it wonky.
The map is on the DLS anyway, there are some shots I think in the trainz portal gallery under tomtre, but copy and paste of the links didn't work for me.
So no screenshots from me
Enjoy the route anyway
Tom

You need to upload the pics to the trainz gallery (looks like yours are already there), then copy that link and paste it using the icon that looks like a picture:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

With the route approved for operations the Intercapital Daylight Express heads towards its next stop at Cootamundra.

Bethungra-Spiral-by-Tomtre.jpg

Thanks Tomtre for a fantastic route !!

Last edited: