Australian screenshots

4051407be1e4da6ce918a0260630fbaa.jpg

This is how I did it. I used a ATLS Controller, ATLS NRC Traffic Stopper, ATLS Trigger, BNSF50 invisible track, and ATLS Slave(TF), all on DLS. It's a good way to build custom crossings, so it'll make angled crossings a lot easier to do.
Cheers Josh

Amazing how you did that Josh.

I'm still trying to figure out how to do it myself.

-Cheers

Hey Lesley.. I Love your L Class Locos Will They Be Available For Download? Cant wait to use them on my Petrersborough_Gladstone Route???

Thanks and the platforms have been done on base maps so all platform spacing is pretty close to real life there actually pretty wide just the angles make them look more narrow.

Judging by this WIP screenshot he posted, I would hazard a guess at it being his. Bit of a silly question don't you think?

I have just about the whole of the Sydney Rail Network DEM along with the UTM Tile's but after checking it out in game man i couldn't attempt that if i tried LOL, Sum part's of it are missing but the majority is there but yeah would be a great Route too see made one day.
Cheers Mick.

I have just about the whole of the Sydney Rail Network DEM along with the UTM Tile's but after checking it out in game man i couldn't attempt that if i tried LOL, Sum part's of it are missing but the majority is there but yeah would be a great Route too see made one day.
Cheers Mick.
OooooOoohh, nice.

Is this DEM stuff something others would be able to get their hands on? Would be keen to take a look for comparison to what I had done before...

I'm liking the screenshots a lot, macneil. Keep 'em coming... :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments the overhead wires are A wip item by a user on the British trainz forum as ive spent most of my time over there the layout isnt the cityrail network i just liked the track layout and the rundown look around Redfern,Macdonaldtown and Newtown the track layout is accurate and stations but the scenery is made up although I have made some building for the route based on teh actual ones found at the locations.

sorry to bombard with screens.

Great to see a hive of activity in this forum once again!
Nice josh, you know about holding [] to rotate the texture laying. Also drop the scale down too.
I can't remember if I mentioned this before when Ive seen you.
Good to see you on here sharing your work!

Cheers David

Great to see a hive of activity in this forum once again!
Nice josh, you know about holding [] to rotate the texture laying. Also drop the scale down too.
I can't remember if I mentioned this before when Ive seen you.
Good to see you on here sharing your work!

Cheers David

I remembered you telling me to do that awhile ago,
nd always do it now. Trainz keeps freezing though, so might be time for a PC upgrade.
Cheers Josh

macneil,

Wow. They look fantastic mate, I easily recognised each location. Top job mate, keep them coming!! :)

Dean, I'm having trouble with your Platform's mate. 5.0 (1B) and 5.0(5B) are not showing up game, all I get are two white lines. Do you have any ideas by any chance?
:)

I know that NSW and Vic have excellent sites on the net for photographic references, does anything like that exist for QR?

cheers
Pete

Back