Australian screenshots

Ron
If the UTM tiles have been placed by TransDEM you need to lock the layer when in Surveyor then they cant be accidentally moved.
PG

hi pg
i always lock the layers before i play in the session
the session is the only layers thats unlocked.
thats what i cant understand here
thanks
ron

[OT]
can somebody check the pic and please tell me how i can get my utm tiles back to how they were?
some are even missing today.
no idea how or why it happened
2010EE
If UTM tiles have gone astray but still exist somewhere in the route, more recent editions of TransDEM may be able to repair them. Open the route for edit in Content Manager (make sure no previous route with the same name exists in the edit folder), run TransDEM and try the "Repair UTM tile positions" function in the Trainz menu.
[/OT]

There has been some wonderful work displayed some great ideas shared over the past few weeks. I have taken a short break from trainz but i shall return, i am currently researching and writing a book for a Centennial of Rail project in Coffs Harbour. Keep up the good work.

Ghosty

@Trainz89 - It appears that your PB15's seem to have become faulty over night. I tested them on the section between Bethania and Waterford today and they can hardly pull one Davidson up a grade. They also seem to be having some major speed and power issues. If you could clear out your inbox or message me via social network, that would be great.

-Cheers

dcbd000cd6f90e57e0fbe6e6ca44c94e.jpg

6ba7479e89d4adb541e11b54f342e052.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Loooove the wagons Mick!! ;)
What is that road your using? I like the thick white line at the level crossing, very realistic! :)

Thanks fella's just got a load animation done for em too Taggy

Very basic at the moment as i cant find a good hi res coal texture, The Road in that pic is AASHTO 40FT Dashed Line <Kuid:106916:10308> and the Stop Line is <Kuid2:203465:10579:1> pretty sure that's by Dermmy we made that for his EVWR Route but if you look under username Felix_g on the DLS he put a heap of crossing logos and stuff on there the other day and they are really good looking asset's.
Cheers Mick.

That's awesome Mick, they are looking fantastic!
I've just downloaded those items, I think they'll fit in nicely. I've been working on the Thirroul-Coalcliff Section lately. :)

Its all good mate, focus on your own projects first and if you get the chance, knock up the sheds. :)
I'm very slow at scenery placing unfortunately as I'm not very good at it. :/
I can post some progress shots if your interested, but they are just track and a few other items at the moment.

hi geophil
i saved the route and session under a new name, then did the repair, but it didnt work.
any other suggestions that i can try?

thanks for your help
ron

I'm very slow at scenery placing unfortunately as I'm not very good at it. :/
I can post some progress shots if your interested, but they are just track and a few other items at the moment.
I cant route build to save myself Taggy so any pic's of yours will be way better then what i have mate so go for your life throw em up here that's what this thread is about.
Cheers Mick.

Howdy Poul i can send em to you as they are now mate if ya wanted to have a bo peep and let me know what ya think of em ?, They still require sum work that i haven't learn't yet Poul like Spec map and ARN.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Hi All

Was just wondering if there are any better tree's than the speed tree's in TS12 ? ?.

I would like to use Boobless_ed's tree's but they don't look right :( has any one made them look good for TS12 ? ?

Any help would be greatfull :)

Poul

Mick Any way you have them would be fine Mate :) I did leave you a PM on Skype but I havent been on much.

Last edited:
Back