Australian screenshots

Could anyone please help me. I have downloaded the NZR small branch engine shed and it has come up with this warning:

"warning: required container 'thumbnails' is missing."

I have looked on the DLS for it but cant seem to fix it.
I have also converted the BBL onto a new computer and have downloaded all the assets but for some reason, when I open it, all track related items ( bridges, track and signs ) all dont show. The track is invisible. All help would be great to show the track and signs.

-Cheers

Last edited:
Warnings will not prevent the asset from working, its basically telling you there is no image associated with it so you won't be able to view a picture of it in Content Manager. You will still be able to use it.

Stevo

my Ts, Ys and F7s are running overtime on my PN freight duties

Jamie

Hope to see screenshots of the P Class running overtime >_>
regarding your PM, I sent the PSD to Pete, so it'll be all up to him if he chooses to do the updates to the mesh and release.

Anyways, A 73 has been hired by V/Line due to a Motive Power Shortage, I miss those days, FA A Class and P Class on South Geelong Passengers, A Class was being used more on the Warrnambool than the N Class where.

azervich_20131226_0013_zpsa2b1249d.jpg~original

Cheers.

Warnings will not prevent the asset from working, its basically telling you there is no image associated with it so you won't be able to view a picture of it in Content Manager. You will still be able to use it.

Stevo

So it will basicly be invisible. If so, how can I get it to be visible

So it will basicly be invisible. If so, how can I get it to be visible
It won't be. When you highlight an asset in content manager there is usually a picture/thumbnail in the asset details window, this error means the thumbnail will just display an image saying "no preview available", other than this the asset is fine. if you want to add one you need to add an appropriate tag and image in the config.

It won't be. When you highlight an asset in content manager there is usually a picture/thumbnail in the asset details window, this error means the thumbnail will just display an image saying "no preview available", other than this the asset is fine. if you want to add one you need to add an appropriate tag and image in the config.

I know that but its invisible in the actual game. You place it and you cant see it. Its the same with the track, speed signs, signals and other stuff. All the stuff except splines and items related to the track dont show in surveyor. They are completly invisible.

Did the asset have errors that someone has tried to fix? I often find this happens when I fix an error incorrectly, at which point I reinstall it and try another way.

No, just downloaded it and it came up with that error "required container thumbnails are missing". It doesnt show faulty and when I place it in surveyor, it works but is invisible

Merry Christmas Everyone from Bondonga Workshops and Queensland Heritage Railways. Here is the combined card.

From all at Bondonga Workshops and QHR Trainz, We look forward to sein you in the new year.

Hope you're not charging anything for the card...

Hope everyone's had a safe and enjoyable Christmas. Worked 3BM2 to Taree on the 24th and 3MB2 back to Brisbane on Christmas Day - dodged the bullet well!

Worked 3BM2 to Taree on the 24th and 3MB2 back to Brisbane on Christmas Day - dodged the bullet well!
Beautiful place Taree well it was when i was growing up there lol. There is a small memorial plaque at the end of the platform for my father who was a special class guard out of Taree. Glad you were home with the family on the day HBL.
Cheers Mick.

Hope you're not charging anything for the card...

Hope everyone's had a safe and enjoyable Christmas. Worked 3BM2 to Taree on the 24th and 3MB2 back to Brisbane on Christmas Day - dodged the bullet well!

Nah im not, But I reckon I know what you are saying there.......................

That 49 is pretty dam good apart from two errors that jump out at me
the missing staff exchanger hole
and the yellow paint flashers on the frame
non anal GM enthusiasts would not even notice or care about these LOL
Started today are a WIP of Mick's (Matruck) good looking 49 Class in CRL livery, and SSR. Still a bit to go on them but taking shape.

Back