Australian screenshots

Since i have had to much to drink this year i thought i'd go with sumthing a bit different
01bc10c48e4156fbd04dc2ca60b6504f.gif

Merry Christmas my Aussie Friend's and your Family's i hope you have a good one and all the Best for the New Year too.
Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Merry Christmas Everyone from Bondonga Workshops and Queensland Heritage Railways. Here is the combined card.

From all at Bondonga Workshops and QHR Trainz, We look forward to sein you in the new year.

cook, what asset is being used here as the roof?

Looks good

Jamie
It's called
K platform roof G exit blue

<KUID:489443:150154>

There's a series of them with them open and closed. There's a green version aswell.

Last edited:
That's a cracking shot, Patchy. Cannot wait for the release of this particular route.

The S Sets look mighty fine too, 46Class. Would those Desto boards be re-nameable, or fixed?

Merry Christmas all; may not be feeling too much of the spirit this year, but my daily visits here are one of the few things I look forward too.

Bring on 2014, and more awe-inspiring works from all.

Matt.

The Desto at this stage operates using the head board function of superscript = set using the options function - so far there is 24 different ones you can choose.

At a later stage and if every a cityrail route to suit is available we might the provide asset support for Peter Dehnert’s DestSignTable rule and Change Destination Sign driver command.

That's a cracking shot, Patchy. Cannot wait for the release of this particular route.

The S Sets look mighty fine too, 46Class. Would those Desto boards be re-nameable, or fixed?

Merry Christmas all; may not be feeling too much of the spirit this year, but my daily visits here are one of the few things I look forward too.

Bring on 2014, and more awe-inspiring works from all.

Matt.

It is Azza. My skin is worse than yours :hehe: - my Ts, Ys and F7s are running overtime on my PN freight duties

Jamie

Just to be a tease

While the suburbans look pretty good as they are I just noticed that the set number is to far to the left as you look at the drivers windscreen. It should really be just below the jumper receptacle. I don't know how accurate you want to be but thought I'd mention it.

Good work otherwise though

Railwayz

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply re the destos, Pete.

Azervich, nice shot.

Hope the recovery for everyone, following Christmas Day, is an easy one.

Matt.

Back