Australian screenshots

Patchy
The shots you have shown capture the era and location beautifully. Recreating period pieces like that is not very easy but you have made it
look simple.
Kent,
Your screenedare bringing back childhood memories of traveling through the area.
Ron
Having had the chance to view your map its look at your map its got potential I will send you some suggestions for a couple of things on
your map.

Ghosty

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and have kicked off the New Year with a flying start. No Xmas break for me in Mayne control, the trains keep on running :). As always I'm blown away from the quality of work. Patchy, Newstead looks amazing.
I will be releasing the first section of the Southern Main Line to my beta testers shortly. I have decided to break it up so I can get the layout on the DLS as soon as possible.

First section will be Wallangarra to Stanthorpe. Second, Stanthorpe to Warwick. Third, Warwick to Toowoomba. Also I thought of possibly adding the Wallangarra to Glen Innes section as well. I know of an attempt of this route before, but unsure of it's status. If there is anyone south of the border willing to help, be great to hear from you.

Cheers,
Kent

Approaching Ballandean

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

G, Day all,

@kent, Buddy, My heart is thumping really fast at the moment because of this screenshot and the near comming release of the first section of the Southern main line. I would like to say that if you add on the Wallangarra - Glen Innes section that it would be fantastic. My family has a 200 acre proparty down 35 km west of Tenterfield NSW and once we reach Warwick I am starring out the window non stop at the Southern main Line and have attempted to start to build it quit a few times. Also, speaking of releases. I did say a little while ago that my QR Beaudesert Branch line Map one will be released when I complete the Bethania - Jimoomba section. Today I have reached Jimboomba but there is heaps of senery to place from Logan Village - Jimboomba. Bethania - Logan Village is about 90% complete. will post a screnshot soon.

-Cheers
P.S. quit a few years back I was mad about the Great northern Railway and even made a scrapbook of stuff about it. if you need any help I am open, But I don't know everything.

Last edited:
nswgr46class20130107000.jpg

As said earlier that I will post another screenshot.

c46675547fece130e51e2ed8d672218e.jpg
[/URL]
PB15 #738 (Left) heads south bound to Southport. While RM55 Heads Beaudesert bound. And PB15 #444 (Right) heads Brisbane bound. The platforms here are the original low ones which were changed around the mid 1970's. Funny enough, all the loco's in this shot which are PB15 #738 PB15 #444 AND RM55 all ran on the Beaudesert branch. I have seen may photo's of these loco's on the line.

-Cheers

help needed with earth fill

hi all

the cutting was made by Bill (willem2)
i am trying to built it up from where the big signs are,
but when i try with the raise or lower tool, the ground goes haywire and then it leaves huge holes

any idea if there are some fill ins available

i looked on the dls, but all i could find was stuff that had roads on them or rockwalls down the sides with the grass backs going either straight out or too much of an angle down

both sides have to leveled up to the top of this cutting.
i also have others to do

thanks
ron

landfillproblem1.jpg

landfillproblem2.jpg

Kent,

I have been working on the Wallangarra- Glen Innes route, however my comp crashed a while ago so I whilst it is still there, alot of the assets are missing and needs redoing. Very painful. I do intend to get back into however it is tough when you have to go back and re-work a route... same issue with Ipswich-Toowoomba, I lose interest in re-doing sections I had already done; although I will get back into eventually.

Not as bad a Gympie-Maryborough though, friggin thing just completely corrupted, very disappointing, had ALOT of work just completely lost... oh well lesson learnt... back things up!

Contact me off list of you want more info...

Mark

(p.s.. would be happy to be a beta tester!)

Hi all, havent posted here in a while
here are some pics from my new route im making, my old ones kind of went missing from my PC GRR!!
A QR 3800 unit pulling a full coal train heading to the port to unload
davo2222_20130108_0000.jpg

Empty Coal train passing a full one while driving passed flooded plains
davo2222_20130108_0001.jpg

Hi you users of my latest created locomotives which use different scripts for TS12 and TS09/10. Any issues, bugs or anything with these scripts as I really had not much time to check these fully out?

Thanks for any finds and reports.

VinnyBarb

Hi you users of my latest created locomotives which use different scripts for TS12 and TS09/10. Any issues, bugs or anything with these scripts as I really had not much time to check these fully out?

Thanks for any finds and reports.

VinnyBarb
Not that I could see.

Is it me, or is it the first time we've seen this one?... anyway, Pete/Bear, thanks heaps. Refreshing to know the little locos haven't been forgotten :)

The model is a little beauty!!

13071_zpsaff812ba-1_zps398ad96a.jpg

13072_zps9d28947f-1_zps7d1629a1.jpg

Is it me, or is it the first time we've seen this one?... anyway, Pete/Bear, thanks heaps. Refreshing to know the little locos haven't been forgotten :)

The model is a little beauty!!

There was a good chance that in my update process that some items that had been a beta and then never released popped out - I had lost track to what was published and what was not.

The SMR 15 failed DLS approval but will fix it ASAP (silly little error) and it to will be out too soon.

Have to agree with Bear there, On many occasions I would create items send to beta get no feedback and they would be forgotten about. so what has been released and what has not is a mystery to me as well. to many to remember them all.

cheers
pete

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you knew of people that have schematics/rail plans of the QR Fassifern Branch (also known as the Boonah/Mt Edwards Branch) ? I have a interest and mild fascination with the branchline and it would be a great route as it spurs off the mainline at Ipswich.

If i remember correctly, LittleBondi gave thanks to Petan for giving him the track plans or what not for his route which was the Logan Village route or something or other.

Thanks, Pat.

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you knew of people that have schematics/rail plans of the QR Fassifern Branch (also known as the Boonah/Mt Edwards Branch) ? I have a interest and mild fascination with the branchline and it would be a great route as it spurs off the mainline at Ipswich.

If i remember correctly, LittleBondi gave thanks to Petan for giving him the track plans or what not for his route which was the Logan Village route or something or other.

Thanks, Pat.

Hi Pat,

If I'm correct, misterchugg is already hard at work completing this route.

You could probably ask him for any plans he has of the line.

Regards,

Hayden

There was a good chance that in my update process that some items that had been a beta and then never released popped out - I had lost track to what was published and what was not.

Have to agree with Bear there, On many occasions I would create items send to beta get no feedback and they would be forgotten about. so what has been released and what has not is a mystery to me as well. to many to remember them all.

cheers
pete

May I suggest a database of some sort ? Could list the kuid, who posted to, when sent and anything else that you need to add. Sorry, no , I can't design it. I just come up with ideas. :hehe:
Regards
Glen

Back